1. How tf do you want people to be equipped?

Since I've played WoW I never seen what I'm seeing on this Server, its imposible to take gear, u reach 2.8k gs? Here starts your worst part of the game, going to HC dungeons which are maked to take gear and try to go to raids, u go with low GS compared to the others going 5.5k gs to a HC dung and they kick u for low DPS, WTF U EXPECT FROM A 2.8/3K GS?

I managed to take gear, but my surprise is the mega stuck u took when u reach 4.6k gs more or less. WTF?

I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY THE PEOPLE IS ASKING 6.2K+ for any RAID, icc10nm is easily rusheable with 5.5 or less gs, but the last and worst, people asking for 5.8 for a NAXX25, this is a joke. I haven't been able to go to a RAID in 2 weeks cuz people are asking for barbarities of GS, sometimes 1k more than they need.

Surely they wipe everytime cuz they only want to make the raid fast and don't do the mechs. Just braindead ppl.

WTF 5.8K GS FOR NAXX

2. What sort of gear do you ask when you're the raid leader?

3. Not 5.8k gs for Naxx, or 6.2 for ICC thats for sure. Naxx can be raided on 4.5k gs. But looking at you'r reply I guess u find normal to ask for 6k for a Naxx

4. I find it normal for people starting and leading a raid to put the requirements they want, and for people who disagree with those requirements to start and lead their own raids with the requirements they want.

5. Yeah and I'm free to think they're ******eds, and probably really noobs if they pretend to do that. Of course you're free to set the requirements u want even if they are a ****ing joke, dont blame anyone on HC dungs later if they're low GS

6. And why are you telling this to people here? People here have nothing to do with it. Go in game and whisper those raid leaders your pearls of wisdom.

7. HAHAHAHAHA because I want, idc about your opinion, and more when you go with those airs of superiority and surely you are just one more freak. Dw do what you want with the post.

I whisped, btw, they think they're right, so maybe you can enlighten us with the pearls of wisdom

8. I'm glad you understand. They give 0 ****s about your opinion, I give 0 ****s about your opinion, you give 0 ****s about any opinion.
    People will ask for 6.3k gs for naxx forever and you ill cry about it forever, the end.

9. dude incapable of making his own gearing raid/party wants to get carried quickly while everyone else took their time and effort to get geared, then blame people on forum for that, what a nice guy, i bet u made many friends ingame with that attitude.

10. 5.8 for Naxx clearly isn't a gearing run. Either quick/easy run, or minimizing risks with over-geared players, so you can ignore or push through certain mechanics, that could kill raid members and ruin achievements. Nobody has time for repeated corpse runs.

The same applies for other raids too. It doesn't help when there are 6k GS players doing equal dps compared to 5k GS players. Then there are 5k gs players players who outperform 6k gs players. You never know what you get in the end. It's just safe bet to take those high gs players.

You can always ask for a spot, if the raid leader is unsure, ask them to ask you anything about your class or raid you want in on. Show them the experience and you see they might let you in when you're 200-300 gs short.

11. its because gearing is very easy here when you drop some $$$ into the server. or farm gold which you can sell for coins which help you buy BIS trinkets/weps.
    This is why nobody who plays this server properly is 3k gs. the lowest you will see are 5.7+. this is why nobody wants 3k gs people, cuz they obviously didnt take the proper shortcuts to get to 5k+ asap.

12. It's like this, people who read and search information about their spec and raids are on top. Persistent people with goal. Guilds are looking for such people desperately and they do not care too much about their gear, as long as they are recognized.
    And then there are people like this guy, everything is everyone elses fault, not moving a finger to improve their game and cry about how other people do things for years. Of coarse to them first kind of people got there only by $. And when they donate and think they will get in good guild and such, they get a rude wake up call by getting kicked on their trial period.

13. its because gearing is very easy here when you drop some $$$ into the server. or farm gold which you can sell for coins which help you buy BIS trinkets/weps.
    This is why nobody who plays this server properly is 3k gs. the lowest you will see are 5.7+. this is why nobody wants 3k gs people, cuz they obviously didnt take the proper shortcuts to get to 5k+ asap.
    nobody wants 3kgs ppl becz 3kgs ppl who ask for raid invite are simply lazy people. never do their researches, just want to get carried all the time.
    theres these people who dont know about anything yet like new players but they do their efforts to seek the knowledge to progress.
    and there these people who think they know everything and judge every 6kgs people got their gears by paying real money cz they're stuck at 3k gs.

14. It's like this, people who read and search information about their spec and raids are on top. Persistent people with goal. Guilds are looking for such people desperately and they do not care too much about their gear, as long as they are recognized.
    And then there are people like this guy, everything is everyone elses fault, not moving a finger to improve their game and cry about how other people do things for years. Of coarse to them first kind of people got there only by $. And when they donate and think they will get in good guild and such, they get a rude wake up call by getting kicked on their trial period.
    no guild will ever invite those kind of people. i bet they dont even know what rep grind or boe is, cz they're too lazy to even put some efforts like simple google search.

15. getting 5K gs before your first raid without spending any $ is actually easy. u just need to play the game, fresh80> grind faction reps/icc rep, then farm some gold to buy boes, then farm fos pos hor, farm toc 5n for trinket, when u got enough eots buy t9 peices, get the enchants and gems, then u can start doing voa for eofs, if u're lucky u can bis hands/legs. when u get enough eofs, u can start upgare your 4pieces, offpieces, or trinkets.
    tldr, its easy to gear up, it just takes time and efforts just like morvion said.

12 Last