1. An issue with the quest.

Hello, i have an issue with the Guru of Drakuru achievement for some reason. The problem is I can not get Unliving Choker from Withered Trolls, though is has to drop with 100% chance afteror beeing on the quest Cleansing Drak'Tharon, which had been made by me before. It was about 400 trolls slaughtered, but i still cannt have this quest starter which is inportant for me. And yes, i had no extra quests to interfere this line, and to my mind i didnt get this item on this server before. please, i need some help and explanation about my faults.
    p.s. A friend of mine get this item at once beeing on Cleansing Drak'Tharon uncoplete. I'm tottaly despaired :[

2. to my mind i didnt get this item on this server before.
    Memory can be fuzzy sometimes. Check bank for the quest item. Alternatively you should check quests around the area, specifically the ones that are part of the quest chain. Go through the NPC's that are part of the quest chain, talk and check if they have a quest available.

3. Hi, I have the exact same issue. Cleansing Drak'Tharon completed, all other quests in zul'drak completed, nothing in bank or bags, and been killing Withered Trolls for 2 hours straight, choker refuses to drop.
    This is extremely annoying because it's the last quests I need for "Loremaster of Northrend" achievement which I need for a tailoring pattern which I need for transmog.

4. July 6, 2023  
    Hi, I have the exact same issue. Cleansing Drak'Tharon completed, all other quests in zul'drak completed, nothing in bank or bags, and been killing Withered Trolls for 2 hours straight, choker refuses to drop.
    This is extremely annoying because it's the last quests I need for "Loremaster of Northrend" achievement which I need for a tailoring pattern which I need for transmog.
    Having same problem, item simply wont drop, even having all perquisite done, however some guys are able to loot item like they supposed, on first mob kill, so there might me some other factor that makes things buggy for some people.