Hi, I'm hosting a PvP guild event at Gurubashi Arena, If you're looking for a new guild that focuses on fun PvP other than raid progressions than Wrath of Azeroth (Alliance) is the guild for you. The PvP event is for guild members and first place wins coins, and gold for 2nd and 3rd place!
If you'd like to be in on the fun and have a chance to win some monies and coins than leave a comment on this forum thread or message me in-game for Ginvite! Toons you can find me on are as follows (Gotyoubeat/Bartimas/or Zaroddox) GLHF! Hope to see you there. All information about the event will be disclosed in the guild as I do not want people to pop up and gank all of the contestants lol... Hope to see you there, Also this is a new PvP guild and we're going to be setting up premade BG groups/Wintergrasp groups. Looking into starting a raid progression group as well but that's not our main focus at this time, But hopefully soon but as of right now we're strictly PvP.

The PvP event will be a monthly thing if all goes well but this will be our first event. I'll award higher amounts of coins and gold if it turns out to be a good event!