1. Druid tank in dungeons feels like griefing

I have played all tanks and druid is by far the worst dungeon tank in the game. Practically non-existant AoE threat in the form of a Swipe that's near useless in the 3k-5k gs range but you still have to spam it because it *might* keep enemies on you. Single target threat is also mediocre and I really hate having to stack Lacerate which doesn't feel impactful at all.

Paladin and Warrior are amazing in dungeons. Death Knights were weird at first until I figured out that deep Frost + Unholy talents gives a ton of immediate AoE threat and damage with Howling Blast + Death & Decay + Blood Boil (neatly uses up all runes in 3 spellcasts). But Druid is so awful in dungeons, I don't want to play it again.

2. You should be using Glyph of Maul and tabbing between enemies. You don't use lacerate in dungeons, enemies die too fast.

3. I have played all tanks and druid is by far the worst dungeon tank in the game. Practically non-existant AoE threat in the form of a Swipe that's near useless in the 3k-5k gs range but you still have to spam it because it *might* keep enemies on you. Single target threat is also mediocre and I really hate having to stack Lacerate which doesn't feel impactful at all.

Paladin and Warrior are amazing in dungeons. Death Knights were weird at first until I figured out that deep Frost + Unholy talents gives a ton of immediate AoE threat and damage with Howling Blast + Death & Decay + Blood Boil (neatly uses up all runes in 3 spellcasts). But Druid is so awful in dungeons, I don't want to play it again.
    So like the guy above said, use this glyph . additionally do a macro on swipe plus maul plus start attack. and use tab so that each of the opponents gets from this combination. maul does a lot of threat! i have to say that for me the best tank is Paladin because when someone from raid or party raiseteals Agro i can bind click on healbot to use rightousness defense - no need to change target no need to aim cursor and so on. I also have death night and I will say that I don't tank badly, but I'm definitely worse at a o e (I play in the blood specialization) now I just made a feral druid and I learned very quickly and felt how to tank with a teddy bear. I always enter fairyfire, charge and if it attacks a group it immediately goes swip. And if the single target is ff, charge, mangle and then the rest. I have to say that I'm surprised that the bear tanks area so well and basically rarely someone takes Agro from me on rhc. In addition, I must say that the teddy bear is probably the simplest tank of the three mentioned above. oh, the important thing about a teddy bear is the weapon. write what weapon you use because an upgrade can work wonders and add, for example, 700 attack power! This means moore threat

4. I have all tanks 6k+ and feral swipe spam run-through is by far my fav. Spam 1 macro for the whole dungeon and run, that's all. But yeah might struggle at lower GS since you lack all other utility as tank.