1. Heroic scenario bugged ?

Hello,

Up to recently, we could group and go to heroic scenarios without much problem, usually we needed a couple conditions:

- group 3 characters, each with a minimum of 496 ilvl
    - everyone had to tag dps to make the group viable

Then you could tag as group and enter one of the 2 heroic scenarios available.

But for the last few days we havent been able to tag, everytime one of us tried to click "Join as group" nothing happened. And yes, all the requirements were met.

Has anyone been able to go to heroic scenario these past couple of days ? (I mean heroic scenario, not heroic dungeons or normal scenario which work perfectly fine)

Thanks,

2. Hello,

I just did test with high ilevel characters and the queue worked. Maybe timing werent good when you tryed..
    Aso, when you got an issue with one of the queuing system, most of the time, every character need to relog before (re)queuing.

3. Hello,

I just did test with high ilevel characters and the queue worked. Maybe timing werent good when you tryed..
    Aso, when you got an issue with one of the queuing system, most of the time, every character need to relog before (re)queuing.
    just to make it clear : queued both 2 heroic scenario with 3 dps grouped (560+ilvl..)

i did another test a bit later with a char ilvl 512 in the group and "joining as group" isnt working until i removed this char from group...

If the ilvl recquirement changed recently, and isnt right, you should report it properly by bugtracker

4. Indeed, it seems the problem is about the ilvl required, we last tried to group a couple days ago, I believe the lowest character in the group was 527, and we couldnt tag as group.

Obviously 527 is already above the ilvl of the rewards (ilvl 516) for heroic scenario, so there must be a problem..

Will put it on bugtracker then.