1. Blizzard addons getting disabled

Hi i tried to look for solution on this forum but found none. People have kind of a same problem but no solution. I downloaded multiple clients from multiple websites and issue still persists. when i play game blizzard addons are getting disabled one by one and i cant reenable them again. I tried advice on forum to delete whole interface wtf and so on and it does redownload everything but it doesnt solve the problem. The moment i log in the game i already have a message error on screen that blizzard time UI is disabled and stuff. And after that everything is getting disabled, talent ui, glyph ui, auction ui, keybinds ui, inspect ui i literaly cant do anything anymore. I have fast internet so i redownloaded whole game multiple times nothing helps. I have no other addons installed just base game from warmane right now. its unplayable like this

2. Do this and see if it would happen to help.

1. Restart your PC.
    2. Close and exit torrent. Move your WoW -folder to other folder, away from Torrent's Download folder.
    3. Right click WoW -Folder, select properties, un-check "Read-only" and Apply.
    4. If you get prompt, Apply changes to this folder, subfolders and files and click OK.

3. Ive done all of this other then unchecking read-only because its impossible. I uncheck it and apply it to all files and folders but then i inspect the folder again and read only is checked again. Ive tried this some weeks back and couldnt change it back then either

4. i just checked files like config and they have unchecked read-only... its just main folder that shows it checked off but i can change settings and also make changes to config and those changes stay.

5. So im really lost and cant find fix so i tried to play on different server and its fine there nothing gets errors or disabled its on warmane where i log in game it immediately says Blizzard combat log banned, i press escape and it gives me blizzard time ui disabled, i open talents and it disabled talent ui blizzard addon. WTH is wrong.... btw everytime i press esc i get some conflict with blizzard time ui addon and wants me to disable it. Its gotta be something with server no?

6. Its gotta be something with server no?
    Don't think so. If it were, you wouldn't be the only one.

Did you ever force a recheck with the torrent?
    Is your system up to date? Any security programs that could be interfering or acting up?
    Can you provide any screenshots of the error messages?

7. . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

8. im not the only one there is many people with similar problems with blizzard addons being disabled

9. If you're not aware what's going on, better don't give false information.
    The problem occurs on new clients, or where the Interface folder is not presented for some reason (previously deleted or whatever), then the client is forced to create it like that when you load the game. Tested - Proven, not just theory
    Interface folder + 64bit launcher
    Download > Delete your Interface folder > Copy the new folder + launcher and enjoy the game
    thanks for help ill try your solution

10. If you're not aware what's going on, better don't give false information.
    im not the only one there is many people with similar problems with blizzard addons being disabled
    Yet oddly enough this isn't an issue I see frequently popping up, nor are there many saying they have the same issue. If I recall correctly, first one that I've seen here. If it was more frequent, I would've had copypaste/answer lined up and ready.