1. you see thats the problem, you didn't play classic in the old days and you think playing in 2019-2021 is the same and even worse, you talk about 3 characters and worse worse of the worse, alliance and horde
    please, just don't lie and don't think you are right, because you are not. you have a wrong idea of what you call classic, is not
    Don't lie about what?
    btw Classic and Vanilla are the different things.
    And so you think you are right? Tell us about your great PvE experience.

2. btw Classic and Vanilla are the different things.
    Vanilla, Classic, and Onyxia are all different things.

3. Vanilla, Classic, and Onyxia are all different things.
    And what? You have something to suggest?

4. Vanilla, Classic, and Onyxia are all different things.
    Exactly! So, if in your knowladge, please let us know if additional beta phases are expected. If not I think we are close to the start and all those concerns will be tested by reality and why not, being tuned in the future. If this Is a seasonal realm there will be all the chance to make changes of this kind the next round.

5. Hello Staff memeber , I need faivor to transfer my Rogue Axtron to alliance side or adding option on service "free " character transfer , Thank you

and we are in phase 2/2 or Phase 1 why we dont have maraudon open yet ? or Dire maul ?

6. And what? You have something to suggest?
    I was just thinking out loud more or less.
    Experiences can be vastly different between the three.

let us know if additional beta phases are expected.
    So far it's looking like two phases. One with max levels and such, and second with leveling focus. Additional phase is possible, but there's no word surfaced of such phase.

7. I can't believe there is a discussion on this forum on limiting wpvp.

If you're low lvl getting farmed by a high lvl leave the area or get a friend to help. Limiting wpvp makes the game feel less alive. The sense of danger. Excitement!

There is always another zone to lvl in.

9/10 times when someone camps a low lvl it eventually starts a war. 10/10 times those wars are fun af.

If you limit wpvp you will only lose players in the long run, not gain them.

I get it, there are a lot of snowflakes out there that want an easy life. They are the few not the many.
    The loud minority shouldn't dictate what the silent majority have to do.

8. I can't believe there is a discussion on this forum on limiting wpvp.

If you're low lvl getting farmed by a high lvl leave the area or get a friend to help. Limiting wpvp makes the game feel less alive. The sense of danger. Excitement!

There is always another zone to lvl in.

9/10 times when someone camps a low lvl it eventually starts a war. 10/10 times those wars are fun af.

I get it, there are a lot of snowflakes out there that want an easy life. They are the few not the many.
    The loud minority shouldn't dictate what the silent majority have to do.
    There is another zone to lvl up?! today i go for hellfire that there is no other zone than hellfire to lvl up. i know and understand what people say here about pve onyxia. and i really and honestly want it from warmane staff. first they bring lvl 62 to gank us as lvl 58 after 1 hour and kill the ganker he next lvl 65 coming 2hour more and trying to kill him then they bring 80. i got gank not today and many days before by a much higher lvl than me for what?! and I'm new in warmane no lvl 80 to help or no friend to help. now answer me Mr when the warmane have these kind of player to gank low lvl for 10 hours, then again u want pvp server?!!! i never see this kind of wpvp player in my life. this is such another .... model of Wpvp.

9. There is another zone to lvl up?! today i go for hellfire that there is no other zone than hellfire to lvl up. i know and understand what people say here about pve onyxia. and i really and honestly want it from warmane staff. first they bring lvl 62 to gank us as lvl 58 after 1 hour and kill the ganker he next lvl 65 coming 2hour more and trying to kill him then they bring 80. i got gank not today and many days before by a much higher lvl than me for what?! and I'm new in warmane no lvl 80 to help or no friend to help. now answer me Mr when the warmane have these kind of player to gank low lvl for 10 hours, then again u want pvp server?!!! i never see this kind of wpvp player in my life. this is such another .... model of Wpvp.
    Do lvl 62 or 65 get honor for killing 58? Yes they do. Which means it's not gank, it's legit pvp.

10. I can't believe there is a discussion on this forum on limiting wpvp.
    Because it's less and less in demand than it used to be. People are slowly stopping being delusional and i suggest you to do so as well. Calling somebody a snowflake won't un'****** the old and outdated system, i mean duh, cope? Loud minority should not dictate the way everyone else should play. You want pvp - enable it and have fun with people alike, how hard is it to understand? Someone secretly puts stupid-pills in your food daily guys or what? I can't believe this discussion is still even a thing tbh lol.

Oopsie, source - my ars? Wrong. FM3 is the prove of opposite.

11. Do lvl 62 or 65 get honor for killing 58? Yes they do. Which means it's not gank, it's legit pvp.
    Ganking has nothing to do with whether some game arbitrarily gives made up points for doing it or not.

12. Can few 58 group up and kill lvl 65? Yes they can.
    Can few 58 group up and kill lvl 80? No way, they will just miss/resist and will be destroyed by a single aoe.
    Thats why in my opinion the latter is gank and the former is not.

13. The loud minority shouldn't dictate what the silent majority have to do.
    And yea, im not sure if you understand the irony of that sentence, but Frostmourne 3 has showed who silent majority really is and what they want to do, lol. Because the amount of people who cried about PvE realm can be counted by a fingers on 1 hand.

14. Hello community and dev team,

As a veteran stoked to get back in the game with my friends, I have some thoughts to share:

PVE and World PVP: Always been a PVE guy, but WoW's unique flavor comes from World PVP. Let's keep it; it adds life to the open world.

Experience Ratio: An initial X5 seems rushed. An X3 or X4 would make for a more populated world at the start, with room to increase in later phases.

Duration of Phase One: Some extra time would be beneficial for establishing a strong level 60 player base.

Innovation and Tradition:
    - Dungeon Finder: Warping straight to the dungeon empties the world. Let's activate meeting stones and have players travel to them.
    - World Bosses: Spawn time adjustments would be great. The real battle with world bosses is against the opposing faction, not the wait.
    Inflation: Beyond pricey auctions that raise the entry barrier, we could introduce expensive, phase-exclusive titles, mounts, or cosmetic items.

Cooldowns: An hour for a hearthstone always seemed excessive. Tweaking this would make the game more dynamic.

Achievements: They've been a hit since WOTLK. Having them from Vanilla would be a plus.

Character Migrations: If the server will reset after all phases are over, allowing us to keep our characters sounds pretty encouraging.

May your loots be epic and your wipes scarce! ??

15. There's no stepping into the same river twice. 2004 is not just distant in time but also in space (even if it's not instinctively obvious), you simply cannot go back there.
    The initial decision that lead to PvP and PvE realms was to mask the fact that 1) most of the playerbase came from D2 which had literally zero PvP other than toggling hostile and going out in front of town to duel people or PK them at a TP location with hacks, and they simply had no better idea at the time 2) If I remember correctly BG-s came out later, every single one of them, which was a way better game mode for people to experience PvP and also made the "world PvP" obsolete (arenas were still missing, mind you).
    If you could join from anywhere that would actually be a big help while waiting for a queue tho, mining, picking herbs or whatever you fancy in the meantime helps to pass the time while waiting.
    Ganking/Griefing is simply the worst and most hated form of human behaviour and literally every ruling system related to law, ethics, politics and religions is in some form tries to limit it. In simple terms it's nothing but a form of power abuse.

First ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... Last