1. This! like i mean fair 3x would be okay 2-3 times but 5 from launch is crazy also 3.3.5 talents cause f BM hunters!
    Just lower your own exp and let us who are sick of leveling do it fast:) Win Win.

2. Characters that we make in Beta will be also saved in Full Version or not?

3. World PVP is a must imo for a vanilla server to exist. It would be like turning off half the game. Farming honor and going through a pvp ranking system is what a lot of people do while waiting to raid. I think it would be a huge disservice to the pvp vanilla community.

4. World PVP is a must imo for a vanilla server to exist. It would be like turning off half the game. Farming honor and going through a pvp ranking system is what a lot of people do while waiting to raid. I think it would be a huge disservice to the pvp vanilla community.
    why do you want wpvp if you know how honor system works? killing even the same guy will dishonor you in the rank system. i don't know if people talk for talk, are purely ganktards and grieftards or they really don't understand how honor system work. even in bg if you kill the sames guys will give you less honor and you need to be lvl 58 to have they highers ranks.

5. why do you want wpvp if you know how honor system works? killing even the same guy will dishonor you in the rank system. i don't know if people talk for talk, are purely ganktards and grieftards or they really don't understand how honor system work. even in bg if you kill the sames guys will give you less honor and you need to be lvl 58 to have they highers ranks.
    we dont have confirmation on how the pvp system gonna work, i doubt they will go the vanilla way. wpvp is also alot about competing for resources, world bosses, its big part of vanilla especially and the reason its gonna be PVP for sure 100%

6. In the first post, the admin wrote that players opinion is important. So there is my question. When the beta is over and many people will ask for some changes that could help players, will you think about it or just ignore it?

Is feedback after the end of the beta possible?

7. And i never play Vanilla before, what is best class in Vanilla to play but to can be good in next expan. ?

I think about Hunter and Warrior myb

8. And i never play Vanilla before, what is best class in Vanilla to play but to can be good in next expan. ?

I think about Hunter and Warrior myb
    Warrior is best, as only this class can tank. Also it is very good dps.

For dps best is mage, rogue, maybe lock and warrior?

9. Hello my friends! I would like to add my opinion to the piece as they are setting up these changes in the game system, I would like to suggest a change in Vanilla and TBC, they are Achievements as we all know on Lich King, would that be possible? , thank you for your reply, have a nice day T.

10. Well, i played on Wotlk rogue for full 8 years, soo rogue ?

11. Well, i played on Wotlk rogue for full 8 years, soo rogue ?
    In Vanilla biggest problem for dps is mana. When mana end most classes cant do dps.
    Thats why warrior and rogue are best.
    But with some items mage and lock can do dps.

As i know druid, shaman, paladin, priest are **** dps in vanilla. You need some, but just for buffs, etc

12. Just remember to remove/change learning levels of skills/spells according to the expansion as well as add removed skills/spells.

13. Characters that we make in Beta will be also saved in Full Version or not?
    All characters will be deleted OFC :facepalm:

14. what about the difficulty of the bosses on the server, will it be increased?

First ... 3240414243445292142 ... Last