1. As player from the beginning of wow (2004) i will share my humble opinion and expectation as player from the game... there a few things that should be considered for further success.
    1. Experience should be x1 in order to have WORLD PVP at every level... this is World of WARCraft. This will make kinds and low skilled players to not join the game because low lvl world pvp in vanilla is a thing!
    2. In order to do not kill the WORLD PVP in vanilla , rdf should only put 5 ppl in one party , but they should walk by they own till the dungeon.
    3. Any kind of Buy/Sell items will make the game pay to win, best players for sure will not join this kind of game.
    4. Dual talent is excellent improvement, more ppl will be healers and tanks as second spec.
    5. Boosting as mage,paladin for gold should be forbidden.Because we all know that mage is faster leveler in vanilla and best gold farmer... and world chat will be spammed as hell with WTS Boost from mages..... Instead we should stimulate people to play tanks and heal , so Tanking and Healing for gold should be available. In vanilla as Tank you dont have good farming methods to compare to mages , so selling tanking services should be nice... Same as healer...
    6. Things as , they kill this NPC i cannot do my quest should be ignored... this is world of WARCraft...we should invade each other as fractions....
    Please all share what you think ?
    There is no world war going on! Did you even pay attention to the lore. There are skirmishes in places but the two factions are NOT having a total war. Getting players to mindlessly kill each other all over the place without the faction LEADERS even noticing looks pretty out of place! The factions are mobilizing to fight the silithids not each other.. where you seeing your total world war between the two factions?

2. Please all share what you think ?
    Bad take.

1. According to your point, you'd be excluding low skilled players from the game, why? Also I'm not masochist like many others here, I prefer higher rates after I've leveled few dozen characters already.

2. Running to instances to encourage wPvP? You run across the continent only to get killed (possibly repeatedly), by enemy faction sure sounds fun. I'd encourage wPvP, if it was ever done fairly. Too bad that's 0.01% chance ever happening. I doubt not running to RDF would kill wPvP.

3. Do you have anything to back this up? As far as I see, Icecrown has this option, and oh look at that, 12k players. Point goes down the drain.

4. Dual talent, nice! People would make more tanks and heals? You'd think so, but nah. Either People would be made tanks/heals if they have the "right" class. Or those OS's won't see much of use. You can go to Lordaeron/Icecrown and see how many tanks and heals there really are. By the way, that's not much compared to amount of DPS.

5. Why should boosting for gold be forbidden? Especially for two classes? What a silly rule that would be. If you want to "stimulate" people to make tanks and heals, how about you start by treating tanks and heals like humen, not garbage that ****s up when DPS can't avoid AoE, can't keep DPS healed because the said DPS couldn't wait for tank to get some aggro, or when tank pulls pulls too much what he can chew. Always healers fault. Tanks needs to be fast as lightning so that entitled impatient DPS won't go pulling instead and dying later, as can't tank (or was it healers fault again). This challenge: Impossible.

6. Invading each others, as "fractions".. Like just the tip? Or maybe not fully invade, but like 4/5?

3. wPVP is by definition unfair. nothing you can do about it sadly.

Here are a few more questions:

1. is PVP ranking going to be a thing? (high warlord grand marshal and the likes)

2. if so, is the ranking/honor system in place from day 1?

3. if there is ranking system for titles, are the ranks going to be distributed the oldschool vanilla way? or the new blizzard way (see on their website; contains things like you can no longer derank from RP decay)? or some other way?

4. what about the PVP rewards, sets and weapons for the appropriate ranks? Phase1? Phase2? something else?

5. all vanilla BGs released from day1? or only from Phase2? I think in classic AV wasn't immediately released but the other 2 were

4. You prefer high rates after you've leveled a dozen of characters already.
    So let the realm be x1 until a certain amount of players get to 60.

5. Of course, it's a part of the game. Of course, attacking enemy faction NPCs must trigger pvp status of the attacker on.
    If it's a PvE realm, I think ALL questmasters should flag you if you attack/kill them until they respawn (or their respawn starts the 5min unflag timer), regardless of if they're faction NPCs or not. Hopefully this will reduce the griefing by shutting down quests hubs by making the players participating in the griefing becoming "vulnerable" (to attack from unflagged players) while the hub is shut down...

6. Wonderful news.
    I feel very happy about this.
    This could be 3x experience rate instead of 5.
    60 Raid bosses would be harder than normal like Lordaeron bosses... Beucase they can be killed with green items in official.
    I hope everything will be good.
    Cya around maybe :)

7. To have x5 experience is nonsense. X2 - maybe ok... One of the main essences of vanilla, for which i'm fond of, yes, very fond of, as one who's leveled 2 chars to 60 on retail vanilla, is that "slow" experience.
    But... to have the RDF also enabled on vanilla, on top of the xFIVE experience is just purely ridiculous, i'm sorry ...

8. We all should be well aware that the combination of x5 xp + RDF means a quick level to level 15 followed by dungeon spam until 60.

For the people whom respond predictable with: But you can turn on x1 xp.
    If your goal is to just level and quit the game at 60, sure, but if you want to parttake at end game content than it will be a huge disadvantage doing so.

It is Warmane their choice and you can never satisfie everyone, but it is already clear that there is a big divide between how people perceive these adjustments.

9. there is already a million 1x servers, go there. 1x is a time gate, most of us have done it a million times already, you will only end up attracting botters and boosters. i am happy its 5x, thank you

10. My only real main concern is setting 40 man raids to 25 man, I have truthfully very little faith in that being balanced well at all. It will instead more than likely lead to multiple dead end classes til tbc.

11. We all should be well aware that the combination of x5 xp + RDF means a quick level to level 15 followed by dungeon spam until 60.
    Is there something wrong with that? People play how they want. You're not forced to use RDF, just like they shouldn't be forced to brainless walks to instance entrances. You can be the vanilla elitist you want to be by not using RDF, and do the manual mambo jambo when you want to do an instance. I'm sure it's fun!

For the people whom respond predictable with: But you can turn on x1 xp.
    If your goal is to just level and quit the game at 60, sure, but if you want to parttake at end game content than it will be a huge disadvantage doing so.
    Aren't many here wanting that x1 for the "true vanilla journey". Why can't you take your true vanilla journey then? I guess it's only true if you have to force others into it too. Why would you not take the journey? I'm sure phases are long enough for you to feed on that nostalgic x1 journey. Yeah, you'd be at slight disadvantage. But hey, since people have raided more, and have more gear, they'll roll fewer items too. You'll catch up so quickly! Or even better, they bought all their gear, and now all the raid loot is yours to keep! Praise the people who keep the servers alive!

12. My only real main concern is setting 40 man raids to 25 man, I have truthfully very little faith in that being balanced well at all. It will instead more than likely lead to multiple dead end classes til tbc.
    Well, a lot of classes in Vanilla are pigeonholed into certain roles in a raid environment in Vanilla. Dropping raids from 40 to 25 means there's even less flexibility to allow a few 'meme specs' into the raid. Especially if there's balances done to encounters to make them more challenging. That just means players min/max even more. That's not necessarily bad design, and it is the authentic Vanilla experience: classes had niches. Strengths and weaknesses. You couldn't excel in every role in every form of content.

40 would have been nice, but 25 isn't a deal breaker. For me anyway. The exp rate is what it is. It won't make me play or not play this server. Really the only thing that would determine that is if it's a pve or pvp realm. Maybe they haven't even made that decision yet.

13. Onyxia

if i play on the beta and its time for the alpha ( official ) to come will my progress will be reset ( deleted ) or my beta character will go to the alpha ( official ) ? ty.

14. if i play on the beta and its time for the alpha ( official ) to come will my progress will be reset ( deleted ) or my beta character will go to the alpha ( official ) ? ty.
    Come one ...

Did you ever experience a beta test for a video game, where you can transfer your progress to the official release of the product? In a beta-test(!!), you try out stuff and proof your development with the help of many. It's a test, it's just practice, it's trial and error. They do it in order to implement final changes to the game for the final release. If they would be 99% safe in how the final game/realm would be, you could just release it and patch it on the way.

And by the way, it's important to read what Prot wrote about the Realm design: "Keep an eye at this section over the coming months as we will modify realm design based on Beta feedback". That means, the beta test would last at least 2 months, probably more, then they will take some time to implement changes. If they want to test raid content as well, you need probably 3-4 months to get some test material. That means, the final release of the server will in my expectation not happen before 6 months are gone from now, maybe 9 months from now. But we should just be patient; in some days we might get more information about the duration of the beta test.

Keep up the good work, Warmane!! I'm hyped.

15. Come one ...

Did you ever experience a beta test for a video game, where you can transfer your progress to the official release of the product? In a beta-test(!!), you try out stuff and proof your development with the help of many. It's a test, it's just practice, it's trial and error. They do it in order to implement final changes to the game for the final release. If they would be 99% safe in how the final game/realm would be, you could just release it and patch it on the way.
    I believe people are just trolling at this point with these questions, they aren't that stupid, ................. or are they ?

First ... 3745464748495797147 ... Last