1. Greetings developers of Warmane, Thank's so much for your efforts bringing us this new exciting Progressive Server.
    Here's my thoughs for xp rates issue. x5 it's totally weird for Vanilla, imagine starting playing, and then, 1 or 2 days after release there's some 60's around. It breakes a lot of the "new server feeling", you know what I mean?

Here's one nice time scaling rate:
    Release the game at x1 rate, let players feel the old vanilla experience, do quests and party together thought the World.

After the end of the first Month, up the rates to x2

And finally, in the end of the second month, up one last time to x3
    Keep x3 until the end of Vanilla

2. Greetings developers of Warmane, Thank's so much for your efforts bringing us this new exciting Progressive Server.
    Here's my thoughs for xp rates issue. x5 it's totally weird for Vanilla, imagine starting playing, and then, 1 or 2 days after release there's some 60's around. It breakes a lot of the "new server feeling", you know what I mean?

Here's one nice time scaling rate:
    Release the game at x1 rate, let players feel the old vanilla experience, do quests and party together thought the World.

After the end of the first Month, up the rates to x2

And finally, in the end of the second month, up one last time to x3
    Keep x3 until the end of Vanilla

I am ready to give a 1000dollars for gear and insta lvl 60 to camp the shiet out of you x1 degenerets

3. Great news Warmane! I cant wait to play in this new realm!
    I only hope that we can play paladin as horde too. If its impossible to script Silvermoon please make Undercity the starting ground for B. Elves.

4. I love everything about Onyxia, thank you so much Warmane Team!
    5x rates are perfect for people who want to keep their real life. It's not 2004/2005 anymore, most people don't want to grind for months just for one character. Not to mention the fact that Classic takes a lot longer than Wotlk, even on the same exp rate. I hope it's gonna be PVE, with optional PVP. Being killed by high level players while questing sucks.

Although I have some important questions:
    -What will the gold rate be? In my opinion it shouldn't be blizzlike with a 5x exp rate.
    -What happens to the characters once the Beta ends?
    -Will the characters be transferred to Icecrown once the wotlk phase comes to an end?
    -Will the wotlk built in quest helper keep working even in Classic & TBC?
    -Will there be transmogging?
    -Will the achievments be activated in the classic phase already?
    -Will wotlk addons work?

Thanks in advance :) This project is gonna be a lot of fun

5. Will everyone be able to try the beta out or not

6. Please don't go below x3 xp rate. There is no way, that a x1 server is going to be healthy long term with classic and other x1 vanilla pservers around. The people that want x1 can just go play there...
    Even x5 is going to be fine, please just don't listen to the vanilla andies asking for x1.

7. If classic has taught me one thing, then please no world buff meta and no x1 xp rates.
    People can just toggle their xp lower if they want to, but please don't make it mandatory for everyone.

8. I love everything about Onyxia, thank you so much Warmane Team!
    5x rates are perfect for people who want to keep their real life. It's not 2004/2005 anymore, most people don't want to grind for months just for one character. Not to mention the fact that Classic takes a lot longer than Wotlk, even on the same exp rate. I hope it's gonna be PVE, with optional PVP. Being killed by high level players while questing sucks.

Although I have some important questions:
    -What will the gold rate be? In my opinion it shouldn't be blizzlike with a 5x exp rate.
    -What happens to the characters once the Beta ends?
    -Will the characters be transferred to Icecrown once the wotlk phase comes to an end?
    -Will the wotlk built in quest helper keep working even in Classic & TBC?
    -Will there be transmogging?
    -Will the achievments be activated in the classic phase already?
    -Will wotlk addons work?

Thanks in advance :) This project is gonna be a lot of fun
    You ask so very banal questions that it makes you doubt how much you understand Vanilla (and not only).

All suggestions for the server to be pve, with rates over x4 (inclusive) are not compatible with Vanilla's life. Ofcource if you don't want to close server in few months.

9. 1) THANK YOU to the devs, both for doing this and for your patience with people in general. Regardless of whether I prefer a given parameter the way you have initially set it up, it's fundamentally a very cool project.

2) How do people not understand that this is just a beta, and what that means? Of course it's 5x right now...so the max number of people can get through it and test everything out. NONE of what they're currently proposing is necessarily locked in, except the client and the talents.

Maybe, oh I dunno... actually play the beta, knowing it's a fluid work in progress, before all the fussing about how the sky is falling?

10. Onyxia is a unique realm that will progress through three expansions: Vanilla, The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King. This realm will offer you the opportunity to experience the evolution of World of Warcraft from its beginnings to its peak.
    But the peak of WoW has always been Vanilla, after that the game became worse. TBC and WoTLK are downgrades and inferior to Vanilla. You should instead launch a Vanilla server that is permanently frozen in Vanilla forever. If this one will progress to WoTLK, what is the point when in the end it will become like all the other servers and then people will leave it and it will shut down?

11. Do you really think people here want true Vanilla experience?
    The true Vanilla experience is grinding levels in a most boring way ever possible. It's not 2003 :)
    Most of WoW players nowadays are adults with jobs and families, they don't want to waste majority of their free time just to reach max level.
    Not every Warmane player is a neckbeard like you. :)
    People just wanna clear end game content while being level 60, and move on :)

12. But the peak of WoW has always been Vanilla, after that the game became worse. TBC and WoTLK are downgrades and inferior to Vanilla. You should instead launch a Vanilla server that is permanently frozen in Vanilla forever. If this one will progress to WoTLK, what is the point when in the end it will become like all the other servers and then people will leave it and it will shut down?
    this is why the exp rate should not be too high. If the exp rate is x5, players will want TBC after one month and WOTLK after another month. That's why the exp rate should be increased if someone verifies the account, but up to x2, and only when the first 60 lvle are already entered.

The first week of the game should be x1.

13. I understand this is trial season ? how long will beta ?

First ... 917181920212969119 ... Last