1. Bruh what is this. I was really hoping for x1 xp and no cash shop. I mean the cash shop will legit make this feel like retail which just does not work with the classic wow experience. And why would it not be x1 xp rate. Classic wow was made for the experience, so you enjoy every step of the way and not rush to the end and then do the same couple of dungeons/raids all day. It was about enjoying the journey not the destination. And why is there rdf? The classic experinece should be about the community and the feel that you belong in this world.

2. Will racials be altering throughout expansions? Or will there be one and only wotlk racials in every expansion?

3. What is the world like in this realm? pve or pvp? pve is very good. pvp should be in special places like (wintergrasp)

4. Will we have attunements
    Will this be 40m or 25m

5. Please implement solo que, if not on vanilla with honor for win just for the fun of it, at the very least on tbc and wotlk, its an absolute must for pvp community, thank you kindly

6. I've seen some good custom features from other projects, may you will be interesting:

1. Racials bonus swap. Custom nps which can swap you racial skills within you class (Paladins can't get NE racials or Hunters can't get hummans racial bonuses, for example). Also you can't swap every time you want. Make coldown for swap 1/2 weeks.

This feature can positively affect the balance of factions. And it does not force you to play the race that you like visually with useful bonuses from another race.

2. High rates for vanilla WoW are unacceptable for most players. In this case, x5 is very large. At the start of the project, x1 is the best option. But some players are also tired of leveling up another character at low rates. On one of the projects, for each character of the maximum level, the rates for experience are doubled. In order for the rates for experience not to increase much, you can set limits up to x5. At the same time, the rates for each character will not increase twice, but by 100% (+ x1). A positive compromise for everyone. First of all, for alternative characters on which I would not like to spend as much time on leveling as on the main one.
    The same system can be implemented for reputations for each of them. For example, if the main character's reputation with Orgrimmar is exalted, then the alternate characters' reputation gain with Orgrimmar will be doubled.

7. Honestly best take on Onyxia. Warmane leave the ego at the door and listen to this man please. I hope you will take suggestions from beta players.

8. Thank you for the new information and above all for your time that you have dedicate to this project.

If you are still open to some suggestions:

1) Make the XP rate a bit lower - 3x would be ideal ( at least for vanilla ), it's not too much but it should be enough to not make the leveling experience a grind, if this project is really special as you call it than the people should take it into consideration before they play here and should treat it as such, 3x rate is an acceptable compromise, It can grow and progress along with each expansion and get to x5 on Wotlk.

2) The XP rate should be variable and set by the players themselves. As someone here wrongly said that no one wants to level on 1x ..., that's not true at all. I believe there are a lot of people that want to have 1x and naturally complete quests and achievements along the level process. Of course, it's not majority but still, it's quite a lot. At the same time I understand that people in 2023 don't have the time or patience to grind through 1x rates. The option to set own XP rates would satisfy all. After all, anyone who wants to complete 60 level will meet in the end, sooner or later, but the journey counts. I know Mercy said it will most likey be that way but some official confirmation would put this away for good.

3) There is a big difference in some race combinations in vanilla / wotlk, for example people want to have belf paladins through all expansions but won't be able to do that if you disable it according to the vanilla. I hope that it won't be the case and all will be available since the start. It's not my personal case, but speaking here for people that want to use race combo that is not "vanilla friendly". Making such change would force them to play something they don't want.

4) Please take into consideration time plan and content release schedule, in some unnamed similar PTE project, it takes quite a long time and they lost a lot of players because of the delays. Your experince with running servers should be very valuable here, but also must be planned in detail. Long delays in content release can eventually cause a server death or it's slow decline in worst cases. It's very sensitive topic and maybe it should be changed in according to / reflect the server actual dungeon progression and not be set in stone from the start.

5) PvP / PvE realm is an endless discussion, and you will never satisfy everyone, but let's speak facts. World PvP is a major part of the old experience no matter what people say. As always it should be taken into consideration and maybe a compromise as well can take place. We know that some areas are rich in PvP ( Stranglethorn, Dire Maul, Arathi, Burning Steppes etc. ). These areas can be flagged as PvP and the rest not ? This will make the world PvP alive, players that actually want to PvP will flock to these areas and the rest will be calm leaving people to farm and level in peace. In my opinion disabling the PvP alltogether is a wrong move and will have negative impact on the overall experience, cutting off large part of it.

Thank you for the time if someone from WM staff reads this and took it into consideration.

I am along with others looking forward to BETA and most importantly the actual server.

Have a pleasant summer.
    This is the one

9. 1st and 2nd point is about MUH Vanila expirience, should i remind u ppl that this is mainly aimed at warmanes own population and warmane population HATES leveling process, keep ur dreams to urself x5 is fine as is

10. Honestly best take on Onyxia. Warmane leave the ego at the door and listen to this man please. I hope you will take suggestions from beta players.
    It really has nothing to do with ego.

11. 1. Racials bonus swap. Custom nps which can swap you racial skills within you class (Paladins can't get NE racials or Hunters can't get hummans racial bonuses, for example). Also you can't swap every time you want. Make coldown for swap 1/2 weeks.

This feature can positively affect the balance of factions. And it does not force you to play the race that you like visually with useful bonuses from another race.
    Chances of something custom like this are likely nil.

12. 1st and 2nd point is about MUH Vanila expirience, should i remind u ppl that this is mainly aimed at warmanes own population and warmane population HATES leveling process, keep ur dreams to urself x5 is fine as is
    Why are you speaking for all of Warmane's population, all those Lordaeron people would disagree and there's a lot of them.

13. This all sounds very good, especially the shop part -- I had always been very annoyed how you'd keep bis endgame items off the shop until they no longer matter. Really strange politics for a realm with a shop... Anyway. What I also want to add is:

Please make it a PVE realm.

And also please consider fixing the damn racials. You will have dead faction again, unless you do. Someone else have recently fixed it by allowing every player to take any racial abilities they want, from whatever race has their class (aka human warlock could take orc's racials, but not troll, etc) and it had been an amazing experience, that perfectly balanced faction numbers.

14. I've seen some good custom features from other projects, may you will be interesting:

1. Racials bonus swap. Custom nps which can swap you racial skills within you class (Paladins can't get NE racials or Hunters can't get hummans racial bonuses, for example). Also you can't swap every time you want. Make coldown for swap 1/2 weeks.
    Said same in my post, this is a must-have feature, it literally saves faction balance and keeps server alive and prospering, but they're dead-set on keeping broken, unfair racials as is, it seems. Well maybe few years from now, when they lose most of their population to other servers that do have that change, they will cave it too. Shame, tho, I ain't getting younger and would love to play this project with proper racial fixes...

Disagree on XP rates tho. x1 is way too slow, but x5 is maybe too fast. I'd say x3 is perfect.

15. How long (approx.) will one expansion last?
    Will we have achievements from the start, since we will play on Wotlk client?

First ... 456781656106 ... Last