1. How long will the beta last? Couldn't find an answer here.

2. I would like to know aswell so i might buy while its still summer

3. I heard we were to start at level 70 and this isn't Beta...It's going live!

4. if leveling is 5x, we'd better get more gold to buy spells and such

5. if we want to use addons? we need to use 3.3.5 version? or vanilla version?

6. how long

how long will the beta last?

7. Any idea hoe long you guys will be beta testing the realm?

8. I think realm will available around 10:00

9. Have they posted what client we need to use to access the realm?
    Same client you use to access Icecrown, Lordaeron or Blackrock.

10. Can you guys please announce how long this beta will last ?

11. anyone know's at least aprox what time today beta will start ?

12. Can you guys please announce how long this beta will last ?
    why? you and the other million people in this tread who have asked this very same question doesnt seem to get it that it can be everything in range of a week to several months depending on how quick they iron our all the bugs and other problems.

13. why? you and the other million people in this tread who have asked this very same question doesnt seem to get it that it can be everything in range of a week to several months depending on how quick they iron our all the bugs and other problems.
    Because in large games beta smoothly moves into release, not everyone has opportunity to sit for 2 months to check for any errors so that they can start over.

14. why? you and the other million people in this tread who have asked this very same question doesnt seem to get it that it can be everything in range of a week to several months depending on how quick they iron our all the bugs and other problems.
    Is it bad to ask how long the beta test going to last the day beta testing begins ?

15. no one know's at least aprox ? like 13;00 , - 16;00 interval or smth like that ? we know nothing ?

First ... 2262707172737482122 ... Last