1. Is it bad to ask how long the beta test going to last the day beta testing begins ?
    sort of yes, when there has been a gazillion of them and there are 5 on this page alone of the thread.

2. Server Start:
    SERVER START AROUND 10:00 GMT which is 3 hours from now

How to join the server:
    You can join the server on the normal WOTLK warmane client, just "change realm" and choose Onyxia,

Level start:
    you start in lvl 60... The reason you start lvl 60 is because its the most optimal solution for a beta test.

Beta LENGTH:
    "keep an eye at this section over the coming months as we will modify realm design based on Beta feedback and add more information as time passes."
    and "It is important to remember that this is going to be a BETA. Once the realm is open and people have play-tested some, we will be opening something for suggestions."
    the best could be a day, a week or a month... its based on the feedback and the amount of bugs.

3. yeah , well at least it let's u make a char .

4. Lets get this beta testing started :)

5. Guys I think this start at 10:00 server time, so you can see the time in other realm (Lordaeron, Icecrown...), for example in EUW this realm start at 12:00. :)

6. Guys I think this start at 10:00 server time, so you can see the time in other realm (Lordaeron, Icecrown...), for example in EUW this realm start at 12:00. :)
    Or you can check the live countdown that someone from the staff linked: https://countingdownto.com/?c=4910811

7. Oh ty for that link, I did not know that they linked see ya in Azeroth :)

8. How can we test the game if we start at lvl 60? i dont get this?

9. There will no way to make 1st level char?

10. there is no better way to exp. this more then max level right ? i meen starting from lvl 1 u can't test much...

11. I'm sure, starting at level 60, most people will just duel around storm and orgri/

12. when is gonna be open

Its says it will be open around 10:00 pm or am i just need that thanks

First ... 2363717273747583123 ... Last