1. Is the case closed because you can't post your actual issue?

All you say is "that's not the issue", yet you don't elaborate further. I guess the issue is in your head.

Case closed, am I right?
    Oh dear, you still don't get it. Just because you want to have the answer written out to you doesnt mean I'll do it. You just have to live with the fact that not everyone are kind enough to give you that courtesy.

2. Oh dear, you still don't get it. Just because you want to have the answer written out to you doesnt mean I'll do it. You just have to live with the fact that not everyone are kind enough to give you that courtesy.
    So your issue is something that can be proven wrong the moment you write it out. Got it. Have a nice day.

I win. Yay!

3. PvE or PvP realm

I keep following the topic and I can't just wrap my head around the people who advocate for complete PvE server.

You guys are demanding PvE server when there will be RDF from lvl15 (in Vanilla!!!) With shop open for insta 60 lvl by some point. Obviously you guys care about only PvE so immediately when you reach max lvl you will be raiding constantly, right? So where is the social aspect of the game while leveling besides grouping with some randoms with RDF and then finding guild when you hit 60 for raiding? Killing boars and chickens in the open world? If you love leveling toons I'm sure there are so many Vanilla 1x servers out there (pretty sure you have already plaid on many of them).

4. So your issue is something that can be proven wrong the moment you write it out. Got it. Have a nice day.

I win. Yay!
    You can keep assuming what you want.

5. High xp rates are exactly like an instant max level, I have no idea what you're talking about. Being able to level a character that fast in vanilla is crazy, having that many alts too. It would also ruin world bosses cause a lot more people will be able to make level 20 warlocks for summoning etc. If you don't have time to play the game, don't do it. LOL.
    What's wrong with having many alts? if you wanna raid alot, you kinda need alot of alts?

How would it ruin world bosses just because you can summon? because you don't waste alot of time getting ganked?

The people who lvl a lock to 20 only for the summoning will do it if it has high rates or not.

I have a major concern regarding the leveling because of these custom changes to vanilla. With increased speed and RDF but no changes to riding skill people will straight up sit in the city and only level through RDF. Zones are huge and with riding locked until 40 you'd have to spend an eternity walking around which is a huge waste of time compared to just afking in the city and waiting for RDF, even as dps.

If you're going with the increased exp and rdf, then the riding skills should be adjusted to wotlk values too (lvl 20/40 and 5g/50g), otherwise no one, and I mean NO ONE is going to level by questing lol. I definitely won't, rather play another game while waiting in queue for RDF then run through zones.
    They still need to go out in the world to grind the gold for the mount? ;) (And that's why they should not lower the price)
    - Also walking for hours/days is the Vanilla feeling, and must be why people want x1 (so don't change the mount lvl, then they will whine even more)

Will the exp be x5 with vanilla rates or x5 with 3.3.5 rates?
    Not been stated, but as it's on 3.3.5 Clients I would assume 3.3.5 x5 rates
    -But they run a beta to test it, so the goal is probably Vanilla x5 (so it will be changed if that is not the case)

6. hi, we need to download something for playing on this realm?
    i mean forexample: vanilla expansion and BC ?
    thanks
    no, you can just play on the same 3.3.5 version that you use for the other warmane realms.

7. I want you to know that i think about this coming server everyday.

8. I want you to know that i think about this coming server everyday.
    Same, cant play anything else so hyped about this

9. I keep following the topic and I can't just wrap my head around the people who advocate for complete PvE server.

You guys are demanding PvE server when there will be RDF from lvl15 (in Vanilla!!!) With shop open for insta 60 lvl by some point. Obviously you guys care about only PvE so immediately when you reach max lvl you will be raiding constantly, right? So where is the social aspect of the game while leveling besides grouping with some randoms with RDF and then finding guild when you hit 60 for raiding? Killing boars and chickens in the open world? If you love leveling toons I'm sure there are so many Vanilla 1x servers out there (pretty sure you have already plaid on many of them).
    I mean, I just love when I'm questing out in the open world, killing that elite or pack of mobs solo for a quest objective, using all of my CDs just to accomplish my objective, hoping the RNG favors me (because when it does, I should be 10hp from death) only to have a stealthed rogue backstab me seconds after I start the pull...you know he was there the whole time and waiting for me to make the pull too, so I couldn't defend myself against him. Really engaging player interaction. And that's the vast majority of PvP interaction I see when I'm force flagged...yeah, I can't understand why no one wants to experience that.

10. I am so hyped for this server, thanks for making it happen! The only thing I'm worried about is the highly debated 5x rates, the rest sounds amazing. Personally I would prefer 1x, especially during the Vanilla portion of the server and taking into account that RDF will be available which substantially increases leveling speed. 5x sounds very high, it may hurt the long-term playerbase of the server since Vanilla endgame content is very limited compared to later expansions.

I understand the need for having faster rates to attract players, especially post-launch once the FRESH hype dies down, but maybe there is a middle ground as some have suggested: open the server as 1x for the first weeks / months, and after that bump them up to 3-5x to allow newer players to catch up as well as give more longevity of the server. With all the hardcore hype right now a lot of people will be looking for a blizzlike 1x fresh vanilla server without permadeath and the only current candidates are surrounded by drama that may drive people away (Sanctuary and Emerald Dream). Given the great track record of Warmane I think this server could be a home for these 1x vanilla players. There is also the argument that each player can set their own XP rate based on their preference: I will definitely set it to 1x, but that's not the point. The point is that these players who are looking for a blizzlike 1x server will not consider Onyxia if they see it marketed as 5x. Having a small window of time in which the rates are 1x would help in attracting this larger playerbase.

As for the marketplace, I don't see it as a major deterrent for the 1x crew. Let's not kid ourselves, servers have to be funded somehow and I would gladly accept having a public marketplace instead of the shady stuff that other "blizzlike" servers do.

Anyways, this is just my opinion, probably the most logical thing to do is to wait for the beta and later open a poll and see where people land. Thanks for your effort, can't wait to play!

11. Can you dualbox? (play more than 1 character at once; during levelling for example)

12. Can you dualbox? (play more than 1 character at once; during levelling for example)
    That should be possible. Don't see why such limit would be made.

13. Excited for the BETA!

Firstly, I would like to thank Warmane for this fresh server! I’ve been here since 2011, and you guys keep giving me a reason to play this 20-year-old game. While I only usually have about 4 hours a week to devote to any gaming currently, I have taken three days off starting the day after release to put into the initial grind.

I am really looking forward to playing in the beta, though I probably will not stick around for release if it is a PvP server. There is currently no Warmane server that is PvE now that Frostmourne is defunct so for anyone who wants to tell me to play somewhere else, I just won’t play. This is not to say that I care one way or the other. I will test out the beta, but the design of the final server is going to determine my moves then. I have no desire to play wPvP, and that’s my choice.

For everyone complaining about everything, be grateful for the opportunity to play a game you love essentially for free. On top of that, this is a beta. They have stated that community feedback will affect the eventual release. Personally, I am happy with the information that has been presented to us thus far.

X5 rates are great, it’s a beta. A beta is to get community involvement in testing the new server. Who wants to level for 5+ days /played time to test the things that need to be tested the most extensively? Complaining about not having the TBC races at start, or DK at start, are very ridiculous as they said they intended this to be a progressive VANILLA->BC->WotLK server. I understand that things like using the 3.3.5 launcher, the addition of RDF, and dual spec are not Vanilla, but they do provide QoL changes that may make this server superior to Vanilla.

Congratulations again Warmane for a fresh idea that has made me excited, once again, to play this 20-year-old game! I look forward to seeing you all in the beta.

14. So far as I am aware, there has been no determination on whether the beta will be pvp or pve.

15. Sounds great. x5 should definitely be kept after the beta. Repu/profession buffs should also remain the same as they were in Frostmourne. We would like to get the taste of each expansion but not work like peons for reaching level cap etc. like in 2005.

Excited for the beta!

First ... 40484950515260100 ... Last