1. i want to play beta but i dont know how can i try it can some one help me pls

2. i want to play beta but i dont know how can i try it can some one help me pls
    I believe it's just a separate realm you can select once you login, same as icecrown / frostmourne / etc

3. tnx u guys for this great plan (onyxia) very nice and interesting. if u could just tell us approximately time or week before we have alpha. a lot of us waiting to see some info about this.
    I think you misunderstand alpha and beta.. Alpha comes first, is usually less polished and a smaller testing group.. Beta is closer to release than alpha

4. How long would testing version last? And when is Vanilla realm going to be released official?

5. How long would testing version last? And when is Vanilla realm going to be released official?
    there is no set date for the official release yet.

whenever the Warmane staff feels like there has been sufficient testing done and most problems have been solved, they will announce a release date.

it could be anywhere between 3 weeks and 5 months. it all depends on how many bugs exist and how fast they can fix them.

more people on beta = more bugs reported = more bug fixes = faster release date

6. I didn't see this discussed on the info page, and no way am I going through 88 pages to find out.. Should we be using 3.3.5 addons or vanilla?

7. I didn't see this discussed on the info page, and no way am I going through 88 pages to find out.. Should we be using 3.3.5 addons or vanilla?
    3.3.5 addons are working but dbm is kinda not it right now unless the guy that maintains it comes out with an update to it.

8. 3.3.5 addons are working but dbm is kinda not it right now unless the guy that maintains it comes out with an update to it.
    Thanks for that. I'm just starting out so I really won't need a boss mod for a few.. Did they make Bigwigs for 3.3.5? I thought so, but it's been a while for me

9. 3.3.5 addons are working but dbm is kinda not it right now unless the guy that maintains it comes out with an update to it.
    He asked in Discord for people to bug report so he could fix it...

10. more people on beta = more bugs reported = more bug fixes = faster release date
    Nahh less people = less bugs reported = faster Release :D haha

11. I think like 95 % of ppl that now play can't identify these minor talent/spells bugs. So amount of ppl that play aren't rly that important.

12. I think like 95 % of ppl that now play can't identify these minor talent/spells bugs. So amount of ppl that play aren't rly that important.
    They can identify but they lazy to report it coz now 2023y. In past it was so interesting and funny to make the server more correctly. But now it so boring. Its just my opinion.
    Mostly bugs will revealed after release, i think. This is without taking into account the accuracy of the numbers relative to 1.12 (hp, damage, magic resistance for example). With instant 60x and overgear mostly vanilla content are cutted.

13. I have a suggestion and say it in the bug tracker but I'm not sure where I must put it. so I say it here. warmane developer adds a few things to Vanilla and later tbc because this expansion has some problems in it and it's the right call. there is one more if u guys can fix it or add it to the game and nothing will change and i think many ppl like it. this enchanting problem will be a pain for all players in both expansions. u add RDF to fix some issues and I think this enchanting without any glyph is one of them. u guys can add a profession for it or add a shop to cell the vanilla scroll for enchanting so all of the player pvp-pve players can buy them in AH not the entire game style yelling at the city to find enchanter with a lot of pain and spam chatting in every /city /trade.

14. I have a suggestion and say it in the bug tracker but I'm not sure where I must put it. so I say it here. warmane developer adds a few things to Vanilla and later tbc because this expansion has some problems in it and it's the right call. there is one more if u guys can fix it or add it to the game and nothing will change and i think many ppl like it. this enchanting problem will be a pain for all players in both expansions. u add RDF to fix some issues and I think this enchanting without any glyph is one of them. u guys can add a profession for it or add a shop to cell the vanilla scroll for enchanting so all of the player pvp-pve players can buy them in AH not the entire game style yelling at the city to find enchanter with a lot of pain and spam chatting in every /city /trade.
    dude, inscription is a profession that came with wrath. it should NOT be implemented earlier just so you can get "vellums" to enchant gear on all your characters with 0 effort. unlike rdf it's something that is not a quality of life feature.
    i bet you want blood elves, space goats and death knights in vanilla too... just ridiculous! *rolling my eyes*

15. Dude, inscription is a profession that came with wrath. it should NOT be implemented earlier just so you can get "vellums" to enchant gear on all your characters with 0 effort. unlike rdf it's something that is not a quality of life feature.
    i bet you want blood elves, space goats and death knights in vanilla too... just ridiculous! *rolling my eyes*
    really? So RDF-Dual Talent-25man raid! Are they all coming from vanilla? the warmane developer think they bring them to vanilla and this is a good decision maybe some player doesn't like that but it can be good for some player or new experiences. if u play enough at Vanilla and TBC will know that it's something like a 40-man raid so painfully like no RDF like no Dual talent for PVP players or easy life at any boss encounter u can change talent. some times some ideas bring good change to the game and many players will enjoy it. I don't ask for DK or DH to be added to the game or bring ICC to vanilla it's something like RDF Dual Talent or a 25-man raid.

First ... 3878868788899098138 ... Last