1. In my opinion 1x xp would be the best, 2x still cool, 3x too fast but okay, anything above that is unimaginable.

2. Hello dear Moderators and GM`s,

Please kindly stop listening to the people asking for x1 and x3 experience, that is a dog**** choice for a 20 year old game which nobody besides hardcore people want to get.
    Keep it x5 and let people choose how they want to have it from beginning.
    People want to come back to have fun not to spend 200 hours just to get lvl 60.
    Thanks for understanding.

Sincerely,
    A normal brained human.
    Dear random forum poster,

please kindly stop presenting your own personal view as something that everyone should follow and who doesn't apparently lacks a functioning brain. If you actually used the brain like normal people you would know that people want different things and world does not spin around your little head. Just because you hate leveling in a 20 years old game ( why do you even bother playing it then ? ) means nothing in a bigger picture. You and your toxic attitude should stick to the high rates fun servers where you belong. Maybe just once you should use your "normal functioning brain" and ask yourself a question if this the right place for you.

Sincerely
    Person with a different opinion
    ( translation for people with lower I.Q.: someone that does not have a proper brain )

3. This reply is irrelevant since the RDF will be there from the start. There is no danger of being killed or griefed along the way to the dungeons.

4. Dear random forum poster,

please kindly stop presenting your own personal view as something that everyone should follow and who doesn't apparently lacks a functioning brain. If you actually used the brain like normal people you would know that people want different things and world does not spin around your little head. Just because you hate leveling in a 20 years old game ( why do you even bother playing it then ? ) means nothing in a bigger picture. You and your toxic attitude should stick to the high rates fun servers where you belong. Maybe just once you should use your "normal functioning brain" and ask yourself a question if this the right place for you.

Sincerely
    ( translation for people with lower I.Q.: someone that does not have a proper brain )
    So you're basically telling someone who likes what the Warmane team is making here, to go and play somewhere else and question if this is the right place for them because some players, like you apparently, are not happy with what is presented? And you talk about toxic attitude... Or did you maybe forget what happened with a certain TBC 1x XP rate realm called Medivh here on Warmane few years ago? Yeah it didn't live to see Phase 2 because it had less than 400 players (including bots), 2 months after it launched while having over 4k playing on it initially.

5. So you're basically telling someone who likes what the Warmane team is making here, to go and play somewhere else and question if this is the right place for them because some players, like you apparently, are not happy with what is presented? And you talk about toxic attitude... Or did you maybe forget what happened with a certain TBC 1x XP rate realm called Medivh here on Warmane few years ago? Yeah it didn't live to see Phase 2 because it had less than 400 players (including bots), 2 months after it launched while having over 4k playing on it initially.
    I have no idea how you came to that conclusion ... I was mainly refering to his attitude as a main reason for him to rethink his participation on this project, not his opinion on the server and rates on which anyone here is free to express. Read my reply once more and with a cooler head perhaps. Or should people that use foul language and address everyone else with different opinions as idi.ots be welcomed here ? Is that the community we want to support and build ? Please tell me, where exactly did I say on this thread that the rates must be x1 ? I actually support higher rates. I am well aware that people don't have the time nor patience to stay on x1. You are replying to something that hasn't been even mentioned in my post.

6. nah *5 in vanilla you killing the fun this is only till lvl 60 make it *2 or max *3

7. Cool idea. Hope rare/epic items droprates will not be bugged as they were on last progressive realm I played - think it was Lordaeron. Everybody got tons of epic boes and rare items at 60, economy was ruined.

8. Will be cross realm pvp after wotlk content released?

9. Dont you think that 5x exp rate is too much?

10. Could you add Custom Dungeon and Raid Finder like it is in Legion?

11. Pls make the Vanilla leveling 1x. Increasing it to 5x will cause issues such as being unable to get mount at appropriate level, train spells at appropriate level, and so on. This will feel very bad. Afterwards, you can increase the rates as you wish (after 2-3 months). Everything else seems ok.

(1x should probably also be done for 60-70 and 70-80 for the first month or so).

12. 5x rates will cause more pain than you think.

spell train cost, mount cost, etc.

how do you suggest we combat those things?

1x would solve all of this for the first few months of Vanilla phase.

13. Dear random forum poster,

Sincerely
    high rates would objectively be bad for the leveling process in vanilla.
    anyone who has leveled on vanilla servers that have high rates would tell you this.
    you could barely buy mount and stuff on Frostmourne x7 (which was a wotlk design through and through), how do people propose to solve this?
    you could increase gold drop rates (inflation go brrr), reduce spell train and mount train cost, or put rates back to normal or 1.5x or something.

14. I don't understand these People who actually want x1 leveling, **** who the wants to spend 10+ Days /Played to get to max level. Quest Design in Vanilla was pure Garbage, especially for Alliance so having higher xp rates is a very welcoming change for most People who have **** to do, pretty sure you will be able to adjust the xp rates to x1so if you want to knock yourself out for ''the real vanilla experience'' have fun i guess.

Tho i agree that x5 xp might be a little too much given that we have RDF which will make everything way faster, i think x3 xp will be the perfect middle ground. not too Tedious not too fast.
    i want to do 1x. Problem? What makes your opinion better than mine?
    And don't use the "we have real jobs argument".
    I also have a full time job.
    Have you considered not playing Vanilla if you hate it so much?

First ... 311121314152363113 ... Last