1. 6-9 months till release? I personally think it will be october/november. Always the best part of the year for new releases.

2. can I start playing on the beta server?

3. can I start playing on the beta server?
    in 1 week, yes

4. For gods sake, leave the xp rate on 5x, i have job, family and kids. I dont have time for regular xp rate.

5. "I want this, so other people need it too!, else it's unfair!"

This is what I hear everytime someone whine about high exp rates.

-Have been the sad person before, till I realized that high xp rates don't do ****.. only instant max lvl ruin the game.

6. Yeah, if XP rate is too high for you, go and kill boars from lvl1 to 60.

7. "I want this, so other people need it too!, else it's unfair!"

This is what I hear everytime someone whine about high exp rates.

-Have been the sad person before, till I realized that high xp rates don't do ****.. only instant max lvl ruin the game.
    High xp rates are exactly like an instant max level, I have no idea what you're talking about. Being able to level a character that fast in vanilla is crazy, having that many alts too. It would also ruin world bosses cause a lot more people will be able to make level 20 warlocks for summoning etc. If you don't have time to play the game, don't do it. LOL.

8. I have a major concern regarding the leveling because of these custom changes to vanilla. With increased speed and RDF but no changes to riding skill people will straight up sit in the city and only level through RDF. Zones are huge and with riding locked until 40 you'd have to spend an eternity walking around which is a huge waste of time compared to just afking in the city and waiting for RDF, even as dps.

If you're going with the increased exp and rdf, then the riding skills should be adjusted to wotlk values too (lvl 20/40 and 5g/50g), otherwise no one, and I mean NO ONE is going to level by questing lol. I definitely won't, rather play another game while waiting in queue for RDF then run through zones.

9. For gods sake, leave the xp rate on 5x, i have job, family and kids. I dont have time for regular xp rate.
    Overused excuse bro, I've a fulltime job and kids too. I want 1x but 2x or 3x is no problem but 5x... ... sheesh bro just go play on one of their other high rate realms instead.

10. Best thing: disable rdf and xp rate max x3. Trust me, best experiance

11. how long will the wipe be on the server? or is it a permanent server without a wipe?

12. Hi all,
    Thank you very much for this Classic Experience, I'm looking forward this. Indee, I'm new in the server because someone told me that this was going to happen. I have two queries for you guys:
    If we all ask for XP x1, are you going to listen to the comunity? :)
    How many time it will take each "season"?
    Many thanks in advance,
    Regards
    T.

13. Best thing: disable rdf and xp rate max x3. Trust me, best experiance
    Feel free to set your own exp rate to 3x and dont use RDF

14. PVP realm, x5 and RDF included. That`s the best decision!

Those who want x1 (you will be able to choose between 0.5x to 5x). If you are a vegan don`t tell others to be, everyone has a choice so x5 (dynamic) all the way.

15. Will the exp be x5 with vanilla rates or x5 with 3.3.5 rates?

First ... 3846474849505898 ... Last