1. Wotlk spells/talents would be much better? How about we get some classic wotlk stuff like the client?

2. Wotlk spells/talents would be much better?
    NO, just no.

3. what client will we be able to use for wow vanilla? 1.12. ?

4. That's not a bad opinion. In Vanilla, you have a large gap in class balance. Some specs are not even viable and some are plain boring.

5. Hi I have quick question pls
    In that server shop can we use point
    To buy race change or faction change or name .....
    Or only work with coins like frostmourne ??

6. hi guys.
    unfortunately, i can't download the client but i have 3.3.5 client from another source. i tried to find the realm list for warmane server but nowhere was the realm list type. can anyone help me with it and tell me the realmlist to try connecting and testing the vanilla

7. That's not a bad opinion. In Vanilla, you have a large gap in class balance. Some specs are not even viable and some are plain boring.
    So? You simply just have to wait a little longer for your little retpet or whatever you wanted to play for a bit longer than the rest of us.

8. i have wotlk 3.3.5 client from my old days i set realmlist from warmane but can't log in with the server. i want to join for Vanilla and from the older replay, i realize that i need to connect to the wotlk warmane server first to see the Vanilla beta at tomorrow. i try to download the warmane client too but the link didn't work at all. trying with torrent but the link just suggests the torrent download, not the link for the wow file. can anyone help me with this pls. this matter it comes from a lot of new players who want to join the warmane the first time and have this problem.

9. Instant 60 on a vanilla era? In a progressive realm?

C'mon, son!

Even the x5 experience is that useless.

10. Hi, any info about the true release date of this realm? Until today, for whatever reason, I thought the realm's final launch date will be tomorrow, but I realized it's just beta >.<

11. i have wotlk 3.3.5 client from my old days i set realmlist from warmane but can't log in with the server. i want to join for Vanilla and from the older replay, i realize that i need to connect to the wotlk warmane server first to see the Vanilla beta at tomorrow. i try to download the warmane client too but the link didn't work at all. trying with torrent but the link just suggests the torrent download, not the link for the wow file. can anyone help me with this pls. this matter it comes from a lot of new players who want to join the warmane the first time and have this problem.
    The server is not open so you cannot log into the server. If you have the realmlist set, you can log in to create characters and claim names. If you still need to set the realmlist to warmane, you can do so by modifying the realmlist.txt file to this:

set realmlist logon.warmane.com

Hope this helps.

12. Hi, any info about the true release date of this realm? Until today, for whatever reason, I thought the realm's final launch date will be tomorrow, but I realized it's just beta >.<
    We have not been given any additional information about how long the beta is expected to last, nor for the eventually release of this server.

13. hi guys.
    unfortunately, i can't download the client but i have 3.3.5 client from another source. i tried to find the realm list for warmane server but nowhere was the realm list type. can anyone help me with it and tell me the realmlist to try connecting and testing the vanilla
    The realmlist.txt is located in the DataenUS folder, if you are using a different language you may need to navigate to that folder.

First ... 1959676869707179119 ... Last