1. how do we participate in beta? is it the icecrown server? sorry if this is a dumb question

2. Wish there was an option to scale vanilla raids to 10-man. 25-man is still better than 40 though.

3. I'm officially disappointed right now..The reason is that cap level 60 was made by limiting over LK.. Classic wow is not itself.. LK server you know..
    I was waiting for this Vanilla wow itself..Arhievements system, arena system classic things that were never seen..unfortunately it didn't turn out as I expected beta server..

4. Where do I get HD client for vanilla test realm?

5. how do we participate in beta? is it the icecrown server? sorry if this is a dumb question
    All you have to do is boot the game and realm select Onyxia (with 3.3.5 client you use to play Icecrown/Lordaedon/Blackrock)

I'm officially disappointed right now..The reason is that cap level 60 was made by limiting over LK.. Classic wow is not itself.. LK server you know..
    I was waiting for this Vanilla wow itself..Arhievements system, arena system classic things that were never seen..unfortunately it didn't turn out as I expected beta server..
    I don't know what to tell you, then again I don't really understand what you're trying to say. It was never meant to be pure vanilla experience. The first clue you were given is the fact that Onyxia uses 3.3.5 client. Then there are the RDF, rates and so on. You had all this time to read a single line of text to realize you're not gonna get pure vanilla experience here, if that's what you're after.

6. All you have to do is boot the game and realm select Onyxia (with 3.3.5 client you use to play Icecrown/Lordaedon/Blackrock)

I don't know what to tell you, then again I don't really understand what you're trying to say. It was never meant to be pure vanilla experience. The first clue you were given is the fact that Onyxia uses 3.3.5 client. Then there are the RDF, rates and so on. You had all this time to read a single line of text to realize you're not gonna get pure vanilla experience here, if that's what you're after.
    I don't need to say anything.. I found it very silly, frankly.

7. I'm officially disappointed right now..The reason is that cap level 60 was made by limiting over LK.. Classic wow is not itself.. LK server you know..
    Man., check the announcement on the home page:

There will be multiple phases of testing. Right now they want to test classes, their abilities, etc., so they give you level 60 so you can check all spells for example. One of the next phases could very well be testing out the leveling part, which would start you from level 1.

You're disappointed because you expected a certain something instead of reading what the staff announces about this beta test.

I don't need to say anything.. I found it very silly, frankly.
    Again, it's just a beta test, don't come here expecting to play like on a normal realm. Go test stuff, report the bugs on the bug tracker, rinse and repeat until beta testing is finished. Otherwise just wait for the final release.

8. Well I was waiting for this to come up and very disappointed to learn today that we start lvl 60. Vanilla was about leveling first.
    I underrstand that the devs dont want to wait but at 5x rate, there would be plenty lvl 60s around by the end of the week.

We should have know more information instead of knowing this few hours before the release.

Ill be back on Onyxia when we'll be able to enjoy the game that we were waiting for.
    Have fun!

9. Well I was waiting for this to come up and very disappointed to learn today that we start lvl 60. Vanilla was about leveling first.
    I underrstand that the devs dont want to wait but at 5x rate, there would be plenty lvl 60s around by the end of the week.

We should have know more information instead of knowing this few hours before the release.

Ill be back on Onyxia when we'll be able to enjoy the game that we were waiting for.
    Have fun!
    Sir this is a beta test.

10. I know what a beta test is, read again maybe you'll get the point.

11. was really hoping this server was gonna be based on actual 3.3.5 values and not vanilla, big nope for me

12. will there be any limitations to premade groups in bgs? i mean its pretty anoying on classic era right now with hordes premadeing full naxx gear 24/7. would love to switch to here if there is any limitation later on for bgs atleast like duo just able to queue as group or so on.

13. Awesome idea, I'll play for sure, just would love if it was like x1-x2 xp rate since there is no hurry to reach end game, good luck

14. Guys, i Would like you Guys put the professions x2 and, fix a bug talent in the hability reckoning on paladins you can take the stacks but you cant give the extra hits, and the exp x5 is ok in my opinion

15. I know what a beta test is, read again maybe you'll get the point.
    Do you think leveling needs beta testing? Think that was already covered by QA team before we got to test beta.

People are bummed that they get max level character to beta test with.. What a world we live in.

First ... 2969777879808189129 ... Last