1. And yea, im not sure if you understand the irony of that sentence, but Frostmourne 3 has showed who silent majority really is and what they want to do, lol. Because the amount of people who cried about PvE realm can be counted by a fingers on 1 hand.
    Then why is it mentioned again and again, that most players were looking for a pve server? where are those players who asked for pve? it is known that the server died because of this, anyone with a little brain can confirm the same and not lie to themselves, while the server was PvP there were players everywhere, from 8 to 12k a day, in every room day and night you waited que, where did you see that in FM3? Only in begining first month. and then, desolate silence..it is the living truth, now the question is who will accept it and who will not, there are those who tell their story, but that is already the definition of madness.

2. Do lvl 62 or 65 get honor for killing 58? Yes they do. Which means it's not gank, it's legit pvp.
    Are u serious?? Can u read the entire sentence that i wrote! I say we handle a few of lvl 65 but when u gank by a lvl 80 for 6 hours. Can u get it? Really can u handle 6hour of ganking?! Im a fan of wpvp i will not have problem in onyxia pvp because i will start at the first. But for those who join us latter im sad and they will just be gank for entire day after day. I swear i never see these kind of player not in blizzard not in any other pserver. And i will not say any thing more about it. Its just suggestions for warmane staff. What ever they bring for us we will be happy

3. hello, i saw that the beta phase 2 already started?? will there be an announcment when the real realm starts

4. Then why is it mentioned again and again, that most players were looking for a pve server? where are those players who asked for pve? it is known that the server died because of this, anyone with a little brain can confirm the same and not lie to themselves, while the server was PvP there were players everywhere, from 8 to 12k a day, in every room day and night you waited que, where did you see that in FM3? Only in begining first month. and then, desolate silence..it is the living truth, now the question is who will accept it and who will not, there are those who tell their story, but that is already the definition of madness.
    True. I find it funny people ignore this. The first frostmourne servers day way better than the final PVE one. I think it was a nice change of pace and trying something new, but it clearly didn't work out better.

5. I already want to play on onyxia... I think this server has a great future)

6. Don't lie about what?
    btw Classic and Vanilla are the different things.
    And so you think you are right? Tell us about your great PvE experience.
    is not about i am right or wrong, is just pure facts and statistics you don't want to see, don't care or just don't understand. is pure logic, there is no 2+2=5. in not gonna be a vanilla andy talking about patches

7. I can't believe there is a discussion on this forum on limiting wpvp.

If you're low lvl getting farmed by a high lvl leave the area or get a friend to help. Limiting wpvp makes the game feel less alive. The sense of danger. Excitement!

There is always another zone to lvl in.

9/10 times when someone camps a low lvl it eventually starts a war. 10/10 times those wars are fun af.

If you limit wpvp you will only lose players in the long run, not gain them.

I get it, there are a lot of snowflakes out there that want an easy life. They are the few not the many.
    The loud minority shouldn't dictate what the silent majority have to do.
    you just can go pvp on, you are a pro pvp player, you can handle it. another player like you is going to be pvp on also, there is gonna be a war between 2 or more pvp pro players like you. in wich way that is going to limit wpvp? you and its seems there is a lot of others pvp players that want wpvp, is gonna be a huge fun massive war!!! show them how not to be snowflakes

8. @PeNguiNx and @lapca keep lying trying to fool the ignorant.. thankfully warmane staff aren't so ignorant.

9. is not about i am right or wrong, is just pure facts and statistics you don't want to see, don't care or just don't understand. is pure logic, there is no 2+2=5. in not gonna be a vanilla andy talking about patches
    Pure facts and statistics about what? About the most populated server on Classic Era (which is PvP)?

10. I'd like to thank the staff and everyone involved in the project. I believe that this three-expansion progress server is an excellent idea that comes at just the right time. I never had the chance to really enjoy WoW when I was young, and although I have a full-time job now, I am very much looking forward to playing on weekends with you all. On beta server things are looking very good already, keep up the good work guys!

11. Then why is it mentioned again and again, that most players were looking for a pve server? where are those players who asked for pve? it is known that the server died because of this, anyone with a little brain can confirm the same and not lie to themselves, while the server was PvP there were players everywhere, from 8 to 12k a day, in every room day and night you waited que, where did you see that in FM3? Only in begining first month. and then, desolate silence..it is the living truth, now the question is who will accept it and who will not, there are those who tell their story, but that is already the definition of madness.
    Here? They probably don't because it's pointless and any suggestions of that kind will be removed from the forum?
    from 8 to 12k a day, in every room day and night you waited que, where did you see that in FM3?
    Yes i've seen that que on FM3 phase 1, and? It looks like you haven't been there huh?
    You unironically just dropped the most braindead take i probably ever heard on this forum. Screw Wrath Classic release by blizzard, screw Ulduar's common pop drop, yea right server died because of PvE ROFL.

12. you just can go pvp on, you are a pro pvp player, you can handle it. another player like you is going to be pvp on also, there is gonna be a war between 2 or more pvp pro players like you. in wich way that is going to limit wpvp? you and its seems there is a lot of others pvp players that want wpvp, is gonna be a huge fun massive war!!! show them how not to be snowflakes
    dude this is way too complicated. stop trying to explain a fing rocket science to them. if the very fact that those people who have pvp enabled are basically showing the demand of PvP on it's own is not enough for that brain too handle, i don't know what can possible be done. unplug the life support, it's over.

13. @Warmane staff:
    How is 2. phase going? Some update on testing progress?
    We are all were eager to play live guys :D give us something :)

14. Ohh pure gankers have no more new players to gank? (because they are boring and no one wants to play with them) so they want to make another pvp server (because how in any other way they can feel some achievements in life).
    Never happened and here we go again xD
    Literally, I mean, literally ive played ALL servers for last year, 99% of them pvp. Even worst 10 man prime time server where u start fresh and there always 1 nolifer ganking you.
    Cmon, literally so many pservers.
    Pick your own and get a room with it. No need to spam here for 100 pages.
    You left your "suggestion" - leave the room. Go outdoor. Do 1 squat. Some life achievement.

15. wow phase 2 started, no announcement tho??

First ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... Last