1. Do you really think people here want true Vanilla experience?
    The true Vanilla experience is grinding levels in a most boring way ever possible. It's not 2003 :)
    Most of WoW players nowadays are adults with jobs and families, they don't want to waste majority of their free time just to reach max level.
    Not every Warmane player is a neckbeard like you. :)
    People just wanna clear end game content while being level 60, and move on :)

Then they should just launch a server where you start at level cap and with all the raid gear and don't have to do the raid content at all.
    If people can't play the game properly anymore, they should not be playing it at all or play it in a fake way and pretend like they are doing something meaningful.
    When you go to work, you are expected to do 100% of the work under your contract, not pretend like you are doing something.
    Not everyone is mentally deficient like you too, so don't act like they are.

I don't even play on Warmane, I play on Vanilla servers, Warmane even uses fake numbers to try to artificially inflate its population.

2. But the peak of WoW has always been Vanilla, after that the game became worse. TBC and WoTLK are downgrades and inferior to Vanilla.
    Delusions be running wild.

3. -EXP 5x
    -RDF

The server will die after the first month, Vanilla was not designed with constant endgame cycles in mind.

4. -EXP 5x
    -RDF

The server will die after the first month, Vanilla was not designed with constant endgame cycles in mind.
    Do you want to bet on it?

5. -EXP 5x
    -RDF

No it wont die.

No server are dead on warmane.

6. No it wont die.

No server are dead on warmane.
    TBC, Cata, and Pandaria (so close) are dead.

7. PVE server with 3x xp default and 5x with pvp enabled.

I would be curious to know if a higher xp rate, which allows people to have more characters in the world and for endgame, would make for a healthier server. Considering Icecrown's popularity I would wager that is the case.

Personally, I'd love to play vanilla, but I just don't have the time and that is what keeps me from playing retail vanilla. I'd love to play a vanilla rogue, priest, and paladin but it is just logistically impossible at this stage in my life to even play one.

Advocates for x1 xp are likely the same group of players that would blow through the content regardless of the xp rate. You've clearly already got the time earmarked for it. You're adamant to ruin your own experience and you don't even know it. If you would not be willing to play a Night Elf Fury warrior over a human because of optimal stats, you have that mindset.

8. TBC, Cata, and Pandaria (so close) are dead.
    TBC died because it didnt have RDF

9. TBC died because it didnt have RDF
    ya, thats is mostly reason (sarcasm)

10. TBC died because it didnt have RDF
    TBC died because of the drastic faction imbalance and disinterest after the initial hype. People generally don't like mindless reputation grinding in TBC while also being the most alt unfriendly expansion since there is just too much stuff to work on on your main. There were also two TBC servers that some people might have forgotten, one of which was 1x and it died after a few months because everyone was playing on the other higher xp realm.

11. Expansions

So we have to download all 3 expansions to progress?

12. Can you put x1 xp rate and will this characters stay when beta close ?

13. The Vanilla 'XP to level' was a lot higher, than vanilla levels are in 3.3.5. I can see this being a good case for the server to be 3x or 4x.

5x still feels a little too high, IMO.

I would prefer the server to be PVE, but Vanilla without ganking and world PVP just feels wrong. Very wrong.

14. i am soo hapy for this news BUT i have a big worry.. For TBC and WOTLK x5 xp is ok but for Classic it is to much. PLZ dont make classic x5. Classsic should be max x2. Classic all about lvling and journy.
    And if u make every patch few month. Keep in mind classic few month is mistake it should be min 1 year not less. You can make TBC 6 month but not classic.

15. I am looking forward to play in this realm but i am highly concerned about 5x(3x would be better maybe?) and RDF. I am happy a game shop exists because admins developing this and maintance of server costs money, also people who don't have so much time and wants do to pvp or buy other entarnainement items can greatly enjoy from this.

I think if warmane staff adds Hardcore mode its going to be on another level. Maybe only hardcores can see hardcores and forced x1 and other hardcore features.

Either way this server is going to be wholesome. thanks to warmane staff for creating different ways of play to entertain us :)))

Pretty sure

First ... 1018192021223070120 ... Last