1. Instant 60 on a vanilla era? In a progressive realm?

C'mon, son!

Even the x5 experience is that useless.
    My brother in christ, WE ARE GONNA HAVE A BETA TEST, this is not the official launch. Please use all your brain capacity to at least try to think

2. i'll bet people wont go do long questlines in 45 zones as lvl 60 on BetaTesting.
    it would be more thorough if you started lvl 1 to test RDF, progress with 5x exp etc. thats just my opinion, i dont think people would go do anything in any zones if they started lvl 60. i know its just a beta test, but at least give the people a choice to start from lvl 1 and try the full experience.

There would be without a doubt more bugs found if people had the opportunity to start at lvl 1 as well... i know its a beta and i dont really care about loosing my character when the beta ends. Just let me try the full experience of vanilla with x5 xp and RDF to give you some feedback on the leveling process. (which i think is the most important part of wow)

Looking forward to beta test and give feedback :)

3. When does the beta start?
    If I mathed my clock right, roughly 11 hours from now..."around" 10am server time.

4. Create ONYXIA as a Sub-Forum for guilds etc

5. I hope that leveling in Vanilla will be x1 experience! Otherwise, the pauses between patches will be boring, and online low...

6. im a little confused, is it tomorrow insta 60 beta just for spells and that stuff?
    no leveling?

7. do we startt level 60?
    Good Question im super confused too.
    In the Mainpost Mercy wrote " Level cap: Will be level 60 on the Beta realm. "

soo i really hope we can level and enjoy it the whole way, that would be better too for critical bugs in action i think

8. Have they posted what client we need to use to access the realm?

9. Good Question im super confused too.
    In the Mainpost Mercy wrote " Level cap: Will be level 60 on the Beta realm. "

soo i really hope we can level and enjoy it the whole way, that would be better too for critical bugs in action i think
    That doesn't sound like starting at level 60 to me.

First ... 2161697071727381121 ... Last