1. Camera and Mouse Cursor bug

I am a new player to private servers and this was my first choice by far. Although I sadly have managed to get a bug that makes this game unplayable. To explain specifically, my camera sensitivity in game seems to be erratic and not 1 static number. Randomly and frequently while I'm holding down my left and right mouse button to move around and move my camera angle; the sensitivity of the camera will randomly jump to a ridiculous sensitivity that makes me go in a direction that wasn't intended just about every time it happens. It is very irritating. The second issue I have is with my mouse cursor. When moving my mouse cursor to click on an object or in any direction my mouse cursor will randomly be put back to the center of my screen. But that's only the first part of this issue, also when I click in a direction anywhere on the screen it will sometimes force my camera angle to change when I do not want it to. This entire experience is very irritating and if anyone has a solution I would really appreciate it because even after only 20 minutes of actually playing I do think I'm going to enjoy this community.

2. I've had this for years and nothing seems to work. Lowering the polling rate to 125 hz makes it less frequent.

3. That's caused my the cursor resetting randomly to the center of the screen. It happens in Legion client as well, and no, overlays apparently don't affect it(tested). You're stuck with this glitch.

4. Disabling fullscreen optimization seems to have fixed it, or made it extremely rare.

5. My friend had same issues and it was due to something called cursor accelerator or mouse accelerator, which was installed while he got the mouse, he had to delete or inactivate it since it ruined every game for him, specially first person shooters.

6. There's a vanilla server that has fixed this issue with a custom patch: https://github.com/brndd/vanilla-tweaks/releases

If Warmane could do that here, that'd be great.

7. If someone tells me how to reproduce the bug I will see what I can do.

8. When I say reproduce I mean that I should be able to make it occur on my computer. But I have no idea what causes it.

9. I hadn't realised but if you dig deeper they link to this https://mega.nz/folder/ykZglR6J#LOG-hGTqJ3ZOTROwTlG5Hw and it includes the fix for 3.3.5. So maybe try it

10. Interesting. But doesn't it modify wow.exe? Warmane might be against that.

11. Whatever solution exists, it will require you to edit the wow.exe file, since it is a problem in the client.