1. Making gold with new alts

Hello.
    I'm fairly new to the server icecrown and wow in general.
    I've leveled up a bunch of lvl 80 toons that I've been trying to gear up for a while now, so I'm mostly running ICC and I leveled up every profession on them.
    However, I've realized that I love leveling new alts from scratch, I like the feeling of exploring new places (I didn't play wotlk when it came out), doing quests, playing new specs (many are not viable in endgame), learning pvp a little, getting better quickly and I also like to level professions at the same time.

I was wondering if I could find a way to make gold or coins while leveling the alts, so I could also help my main toon even while I'm not playing it.
    I tried to brainstorm some ideas:
    - leveling to 80 and sell the alt for 30 coins via the website: theoretically possible, but I guess it would be quite hard to find a buyer for 30 coins for a newly made toons that just made to 80. I don't think there is really a market for lvl 80s with no gear or special achievements.
    - running low level dungeons for items to sell in ah, like twink weapons and recipes: I don't think I would have any advantage in doing it with a toon that I'm leveling up and with no gear rather than with a lvl 80 dk/pala that can just go through like a wrecking ball;
    - leveling professions: the idea would be to level up a profession which may be useful at lvl 80 if spammed on a lot of alts, for example something that has a recipe cooldown such as alchemy with transmutation mastery for gems. I cant think of anything else, maybe tailoring for the glacial bags but I'm not sure if it's worth it.

Any other suggestions or ideas?
    Thanks!

2. No one is going to buy a fresh 80 for 30 coins when the level up service costs 20 coins.

3. Yeah, but spamming professions may still be usfeull.
    Look at this guild for example: https://armory.warmane.com/guild/Lea.../summary/Jinec

4. Yeah, but spamming professions may still be usfeull.
    Look at this guild for example: https://armory.warmane.com/guild/Lea.../summary/Jinec
    Literally everybody and their mother has at least 10 alchemists. It's not as profitable as it once was.