1. Why alliance players are so dick?

I'm low level, in my 15ish more or less. I'm doing the most frustrating Shaman quest, that requires you go in very far places, where PVP is automatically turned on, and I'm regularly blasted by lvl 80 dicks. Ok, I understand alliance - horde thing. But, back when I was playing on regular servers, no player (or very few) wanted to attack someone so lower level than them.

Maybe its fun, maybe I just don't understand it. This game is already so frustrating at lower level (I've forgotten about that)...

2. There's a big chance they are doing it because some Horde did it to them first.

3. Both sides suffer from this kind of behaviour and it's always been the case.

But to be fair there are a few people pushing this to really annoying levels. Not much to do about it except just ignoring them/leveling somewhere else/just wait till they're gone.
    Maybe just do that shaman quest a bit later or get a friend to help you. Often times pvp can be avoided with little discomfort.

4. Too bad I couldn't edit the post and change the title to "SOME of". Of course I encountered also good guys. An Ally player gently helped me to kill some mobs in a random Barrens zone. And we could only "talk" with /wave, /bow, /dance. :)

It's not a problem to fight people your same level, I just find very lame to kill low levels for sport. Like an adult beating a kid.

5. get urself an mboxing team and show them who the adult/kid is. dk + pregs seem to work well and even works in 5's and 3's arena. you will crush 99% of so called pvpers with this setup.

6. Some players just like to gank low-level players.

Teleported to Moonglade with my level 20 NE druid to train skills. The trainer dead, got sapped, and soon killed by a ? Undead rogue.

That's why I really liked frostmourne because open world pvp was optional there, I hope it is on the new Onyxia server too...
    Edited: August 5, 2023 Reason: added paragraph