1. This realm is gonna be a disaster

The poor balance in vanilla specs combined with the absolutely moronic wotlk players that will join it will make dungeon running for gear before raids an even worse experience than doing dungeons on Frostmourne when it existed. I *attempted* to do a few dungeon runs on the beta realm to get the feel for it and every time the group fell apart within the first 5 minutes. People immediately ****ting on each other and missing the point of the beta, how are we supposed to actually playtest this **** if we can't get past the first area in a dungeon, you know.

Players will kill the realm, but Warmane is shooting itself in the foot by appealing to wotlk players with vanilla gameplay, its just not going to work.

2. Players can't kill the realm, poor decisions can. WoW players always been the same. I'm always wondering what kind of retro-grad servers you guys have been playing on to think that wow players are different from one realm to another. Maybe Onyxia as a realm itself is just not gonna work, who knows maybe we are about to witness Outland 2.0 in best case scenario. The idea is not to create the "tRuE eXpErIeNcE of VaNiLlA". Afaik the idea is to run this some sort of a emulation of it on a span of 3xpacs. You won't be able to blame the realm's failure on players in this case.

3. But one thing I can assume for now is that realm probably will be very populated for a long time (at least i hope so), because there is basically almost nothing to play right now in terms of other projects and on top of that cancelation of FM4 left a huge hole in a 3.3.5 player cycle.

4. You have to understand that players are not skilled nor aware of their classes since they pop 60. When it releases, players that will get to lvl 60 will for sure have a better knowledge of the game and their class and it will be easier for everyone. Sometimes you have to think outside of the little box you're in to understand that it is not going to be a "disaster" as you said.

5. When it releases, players that will get to lvl 60 will for sure have a better knowledge of the game and their class and it will be easier for everyone.
    Are you aware that this is a beta test realm and you get instant 60lvl to test classes??? You'll have to level from level 1 on release. But i guess this is some sort of an art of thinking "outside of the little box you're in".

6. Are you aware that this is a beta test realm and you get instant 60lvl to test classes??? You'll have to level from level 1 on release. But i guess this is some sort of an art of thinking "outside of the little box you're in".
    Bruh... That's litteraly what i said and i was not even answering to you lol

7. Culturally, there are many good players in the wotlk realms, but it only takes one bad apple to ruin a dungeon run. Me, and most of you reading this message, know what a rhc run looks like in Icecrown - will players be okay with doing a Gnomeregan corpse run more than once? I am also worried about Icecrown in terms of population if too many players move to Onyxia. For these reasons I hope that Onyxia can attract enough players from outside warmane.

Also, this realm is a huge undertaking and I wonder whether the wotlk realms will be starved in terms of dev time.

These are my concerns.