1. Constant 30FPS after upgrading hardware

Previously I had owned a 1070ti and i7-8700k with 32gb of ram however just last week I had upgraded my pc to a Zen 5 5600 and a RTX 4060 but my fps has gone down from a constant 140-180 to locked at 30 no matter what settings I change. Previously I had tons of addons however now without a single one my pc REFUSES to go above 30fps and wont move from 20%gpu and 11%cpu

2. Try this command ingame - /console maxfps 999

3. Previously I had owned a 1070ti and i7-8700k with 32gb of ram however just last week I had upgraded my pc to a Zen 5 5600 and a RTX 4060 but my fps has gone down from a constant 140-180 to locked at 30 no matter what settings I change. Previously I had tons of addons however now without a single one my pc REFUSES to go above 30fps and wont move from 20%gpu and 11%cpu
    In graphic options TICK:
    - windowed mode
    - maximized.

Thanks me later.

4. i was really hoping this would fix it but unfortunately its not the one

5. There is a prigram called "Large Adress Aware" aka "LAA".
    This might help you fix the problem.

I don't know the specifics but because client is so old your system won't let it use more then 4gb(?) Of your ram.
    By using LAA it will be able to.
    If you have trouble finding the program just reply here and i'll provide it to you.

Hope it helps.
    Greeting,
    The Awfull Spodermon.

6. Have you installed fresh windows after upgrade?

7. When you go to game, press options - video - resolution, what's the refresh set to? and if there's V-sync on?

8. i have my refresh rate set to 144, if i lower it my fps locks at 24