1. My Take on Classes that Need Balanced

I have thoroughly tested a few classes so far and I wish to express my opinion on tuning that needs to be done. Let it be known I haven't tested Rogue, Priest, Druid, Shaman, or Paladin yet, but I will and when I get around to it I will also update this thread.

Warriors are severely under tuned. My warrior with nearly BIS on the server as fury were white melee criting for 400. I have a warrior on Blizz Classic in a few epics with mostly blues, and a blue weapon (Dal Rends) and I can crit upwards of 800-1k auto attacks. The tuning of 2H damage is also severely under tuned when I'm critting for 1200 on clothies with Mortal Strike for 1200's. My Warrior on blizz classic with a 2H Blue from BRD crits harder (1400ish on Clothies). Warrior damage needs significantly ramped up, it's about 1/3rd of what it should be.

Secondly is Locks, Locks are extremely over tuned, You can kill people with lower health pools (clothies/rogues) with Two dots. If you get a full role of dots on someone (Curse of Agony, Corruption, Immolate, Siphon life) you can kill anyone if they don't get heals. Their survivability seems on par. Based on the damage I'm seeing I would do a 25% coefficient spell power nerf to their spells. Maybe even 30% just to test and see how it's lining up with actual classic gameplay.

Thirdly is Mages, Mages are "almost" on point, they need a slight incrase in tuning if anything they'd need roughly an 15% buff to their coefficients. I'm seeing 1.4-1.5 fireblast crits with arcane power up in maximum gear when i've seen 1.8s on blizzard classic from mages in similar gear without arcane power.

Last, is Hunters, Hunters are seeing similar numbers to warriors, getting 800 crits with a naxx weapon that could easily be hitting 1.8 on clothies on blizzard classic. Hunters damage is roughly 1/3rd of what it should be. Also Hunter pets need a massive tune, upwards of 300% damage increase. My pet as BM was hitting 40-70's when on classic I've seen normal hits in the 150s with crits upwards of 350-400 on clothies with bestial wrath up.
    Edited: August 20, 2023

2. You can't use data from Blizzard's Classic with our Vanilla. They aren't the same thing nor did we intend for them to be.

If you have data to show that something is incorrect in relation to the original game, feel free to open reports in the Bug Tracker with that as evidence, but the moment you say "on Classic" it will get dismissed.

3. You can't use data from Blizzard's Classic with our Vanilla. They aren't the same thing nor did we intend for them to be.

If you have data to show that something is incorrect in relation to the original game, feel free to open reports in the Bug Tracker with that as evidence, but the moment you say "on Classic" it will get dismissed.
    So you're making a vanilla that isn't accurately vanilla, nice to know.

As for your data there's plenty of places to get it such as Hulksmashes original PvP video where he's clearly getting 1k+ crits as Fury and I haven't seen numbers anywhere near his unbuffed @ 1:00. In-fact I'm criting for his normal hits in far superior gear.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAR1CsAXLCw
    Edited: August 22, 2023

4. You need to remember that Classic is overtuned on classes making the game lot easier to make it more mainstream, thats not how Warmane intent it.

5. So you're making a vanilla that isn't accurately vanilla, nice to know.
    ZpiXDK already addressed it, but no, it's Classic that isn't accurately Vanilla. Sorry to break the news, but should be nice for you to know.

As for your data there's plenty of places to get it such as Hulksmashes original PvP video where he's clearly getting 1k+ crits as Fury and I haven't seen numbers anywhere near his unbuffed @ 1:00. In-fact I'm criting for his normal hits in far superior gear.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAR1CsAXLCw
    I only skimmed the progress bar of the video - PvP puts me to sleep - so I could have missed it, but the video doesn't seem to show the gear everyone involved is wearing, which could be an essential part to determining anything. If the "plenty of places" are in the same vein, I'm not sure they would be considered valid data (while videos might hint at something, good data in general are logs and such, as videos don't necessarily tell what's happening behind the scenes and show isolated instances), but you can always try doing what I already told you: write a report in the Bug Tracker.