1. PVP Rewards

Could we get any information how this will be handled? I think its safe to say the original system of vanilla is a no go but how will it be replaced? 2v2 arena with vanilla class imbalance would be a circus, not to mention all the consumables and gadgets you can uae.

Any information would be appreciated

2. Disabling consumables is pretty easy to implement, and of course there will be imbalances but I for one am looking forward to arena in vanilla wow. Something new in a world that we are all too familiar with.

Would be nice to get some more info on the vision for pvp admins have though.

3. Disabling consumables is pretty easy to implement, and of course there will be imbalances but I for one am looking forward to arena in vanilla wow. Something new in a world that we are all too familiar with.

Would be nice to get some more info on the vision for pvp admins have though.
    Ranked battlegrounds would be way better than arena. Way more balanced and skill based, and way more entertaining. Cross AV out of this though

Arena would never work, some classes like would be severely disadvantaged, and some completely broken. Not to mention its not at all like vanilla.

Im still in big hopes they gonna do ranked wsg and ab, but some info woild be nice. It will need to be tested, would be great time to test it now or near future

4. Maybe like rewards up to rank 10 gained by farming honor, and the purple gear would require ranked bgs

5. Arena would never work, some classes like would be severely disadvantaged, and some completely broken. Not to mention its not at all like vanilla.
    As long as there are no gear rewards for arena I don't see the problem with implementing it. Doesn't has to be balanced when players don't gain anything from it.
    It's just additional content for PvPers.

6. yeah i mean then its not relevant so who cares really

7. Duels have also no rewards and players still care about them.

8. Just curious can people buy and equip pvp gear in coin shop without BG rank?

9. I think it would be good if pieces just cost honor points rather than rank. Either way, it's a time commitment. (Sort of like how in TBC previous season arena gear was moved to honor purchase.