1. Reset to 1 - will it reset again

I asked in global but am getting lots of mixed feedback. If anyone can shed some light i this I cannot find anything recent since the reset whether it will be the only reset or if it will continue to reset until release.

2. Yes. The realm is currently in a Beta testing phase...everything will be wiped before launch. No progress will be saved. Whether there will be another reset/wipe and/or another phase of testing is yet to be announced.

3. Do you know if our names will be reset as well? I saw when they wiped us from lvl 60 I kept my character’s name.
    I saw that you can change your exp rate to x50 right now by right clicking xp bar so I don’t think it’s live yet either but tons of people in global are very set on telling people it’s live now

4. The realm clearly states it's still in PTR/Beta Testing. It'll wipe.

They have not announced how or if they are doing name reservations for the Launch. If you dig into that 100 page thread in News, Staff Posts seemed to imply that name reservations will not be connected to characters or activity on the PTR.

5. 1.The server will be max x5 for exp with the option to edit it to x1/ x3 if you want the ''vanilla progress'' and x3 for proffs/rep.
    2.The point of x50 on Beta/PTR is to test the dungeons / quests etc without spending 1 week to level up.
    3. You wont be able to reserve any name. This is how it was on frostmourne server.
    4. Noone knows yet when its the release. it will depend how buggy is the game atm because they might add phase 3 of PTR but my quess is end of SEPT or early Oct. Thats how it was on the other progressive realm of warmane