1. Toxic leveling in Outland and Northrend.

As stated in the Title, Questing from 60-80 in Outland and Northrend is getting to the point that I feel I should just switch.

Every major questing zone is full of level 80 players killing low-level players.

If New players can't enjoy the leveling experience and can't get past certain levels then slowly and steadily this will kill the intake pipeline of new players.
    If the questing zone is a PVP area and if same-level players are fighting then it's still understandable, but here it is just mindless killing that yields no exp, no honor, and ruins the new player base.

There is absolutely no benefit to the server and players from this behavior. High-level players can't even claim they had fun as kills are not even through some solid PVP performance but a mere 1 auto-attack (Target Dummies are a far better experience in my opinion).

Unless this scenario changes with some rules or mechanics, New players won't continue on this server for long.

2. Icecrown is pvp realm, gaking is expected in every game with wpvp, its been like that for ages. Everyone get ganked during leveling atleast once and they manage to pass that phase during leveling. most people are 80, if they can reach it, so can u.
    new players shouldve known that basic information before even chose to play on pvp realm.

its mmo not single player game, u can ask people to help. have u tried that on your faction? if u did and none helped then your faction is dogpoop.

3. Welp, real world proves you are wrong, as there is flow of new players who reach lvl80 and join gearing and raiding. If you can't handle other player killing you that causes such posts, old WoW is not for you. Feel free to go back to sanctuary of retail PvE

4. Skip Borean and its all good, can even hit 80 witout entering the 'endgame' zones, I usually hit 80 in Zul'drak without much fuss ( abit awkward atm since a lvl 80 rogue is dicking around the argent stand so here I am reading the forum).
    Either way, its not a big deal skip tanaris/hellfire/borean and its all good.

5. @Morvion - Killing low-level players just to stop their progression is not PVP. WOW has a PVP gameplay mechanism and rewards are tied to that. Also, according to you if a faction where players are not helping is Dogpoop then I'm sure that players from the opposing faction who are committing this are far lower than Dogpoop.

@Presivaln - You don't even know why WOW Private servers came into existence. The idea of having a WOW private server was not just about skipping monthly subscriptions but improving the gaming experience. A huge horde of WOW private server adopters were hardcore WOW lovers and gamers and they couldn't stand the retail community. Maybe you have never experienced that retail experience. Getting level 80 is not the GOAL for all WOW players rather whole leveling journey is what most gamers care for( Retail WOW Classic Hardcore gaining so much momentum which proves it)

@Golltid - Why should anyone skip a game's content just because there is no rule set to stop this behavior? Why can't Warmane provide a solid gaming experience to all types of players?

In the end, my single question to Warmane Mods is What are the added benefits to blindside this issue? Who is benefiting from this?
    1) To Max level player? (0 exp, 0 honor, 0 skills as usually it's just 1 auto attack)?
    2) To Low-level player? (Need to say more?)
    3) To Server? (I don't think so as it's a handful of these sick-minded players engaging in this sort of activity, I'm sure more than 95% of players are happy with leveling, Questing, Dungeons, Raids, Battlegrounds)
    4) To aspiring new members?

I'm sincerely unable to understand what value does it brings to Warmane servers that it's not getting fixed (Via mechanism or Server rules)?

6. @Morvion - Killing low-level players just to stop their progression is not PVP.
    low level players are still players arent they? thus its player vs player, its called ganking to be more specific. u mistook it for 'fair PVP' which is never the case in wpvp ganking.

WOW has a PVP gameplay mechanism and rewards are tied to that.
    i agree, there are instanced pvp like bg and arena, and scheduled event pvp like wg. and unlike PVE realm, theres also WPVP where people can kill other people in a non sanctuary zones, thats the part u dont like. asking warmane to remove it is like asking to change icecrown to be a pve realm. but acording to https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=241277
    Do not post suggestions that include the following

A new realm - We will not be creating new realms at this time. This includes PvE realms, more realms to reduce the amount of queues, or new realms to support new or old expansion packs. This rule also pertains to suggestions to changing existing realm statuses (such as changing them to PvE type or their rates).

Also, according to you if a faction where players are not helping is Dogpoop then I'm sure that players from the opposing faction who are committing this are far lower than Dogpoop.
    well everyone can state their opinion about anything, i agree if u're saying gankers are bad, but they're just having their own fun. and if someone ask for help but then none comes to help, then yeah, the faction sucks.
    Edited: September 11, 2023

7. joined here last year cz tired of ppl keep stealing nodes while im clearing the mobs nearby, not to mention bots can safely roam around in other server thats pve.
    got ganked multiple times here, but thats what i expected in pvp realm and its nothing much of real toxic behavior compared to my experience on pve realm

8. The word PVP - Player vs. Player has an innate meaning of activity or battle between 2 or more players. Here it is one party engaging in killing for no benefits attached (In-game or personal)

I wouldn't bother complaining about WPVP if we had a level playing field. (Same level or similar gear score etc.)

Lastly, would you care to elaborate on 1 solid reason to keep this behavior unchecked? There must be 1 plus side to this which Warmane is trying so hard to keep as is.
    --> Is the Warmane player base full of players who indulge in this sick mindset? I don't think so. Overwhelmingly players enjoy Questing, leveling, Dungeons, Raids, Battle grounds, and much more. In fact, there were many instances today of me leveling along with the opposite faction players without any issue. Maybe because all of us were questing and leveling and we were enjoying the game.

If you don't have any concrete counter to keep this as is, then perhaps there should be a community rule, or in-game mechanism to limit this issue.
    If we do the Pros/Cons analysis of this in an objective manner, the answer is clear. All we need is community consensus on how to contain this behavior. May be a 1-day suspension or may be a suspension period increase on recurring instances. Maybe start with a debuff(same debuff when you res via spirit healer)?

9. The word PVP - Player vs. Player has an innate meaning of activity or battle between 2 or more players. Here it is one party engaging in killing for no benefits attached (In-game or personal)

I wouldn't bother complaining about WPVP if we had a level playing field. (Same level or similar gear score etc.)
    see u keep missing the entire thing, its called ganking and ganking is part of wpvp in pvp realm. what u want is fair pvp and wpvp in pvp realm doesnt have that feature, its mostly always unfair. it doesnt matter if they're 1 party or an entire 40man raid, they might dont get any honor point but maybe they get their fun by doing so and they see that as rewarding.
    sure its sucks if u're ganked, but that doesnt mean they're unchecked. people can kill those gankers to end their 'fun experience'. its just the matter of the people if they want to kill those gankers or not.

Lastly, would you care to elaborate on 1 solid reason to keep this behavior unchecked? There must be 1 plus side to this which Warmane is trying so hard to keep as is.
    like i said, ganking is allowed doesnt mean its unchecked. the gankers themselves arent safe, they can be killed or corpsecamped.
    i think its not that warmane is trying so hard, its just what they offer in pvp realm here.
    sure u can suggest something when u think u found something better for the realm theres a specific section for that, but this kind of suggestion has been rejected all the time.
    If you don't have any concrete counter to keep this as is, then perhaps there should be a community rule, or in-game mechanism to limit this issue.
    If we do the Pros/Cons analysis of this in an objective manner, the answer is clear. All we need is community consensus on how to contain this behavior. May be a 1-day suspension or may be a suspension period increase on recurring instances. Maybe start with a debuff(same debuff when you res via spirit healer)?
    this is from my standpoint for the example sake, warmane turned the server to pve at april fools joke once and people went mad worse that u've complained, people crying that other faction stole their mines and they cant be attacked and it was annoying, and just like @ewejero said it would be heaven for bots if none can kill other faction.
    like i said, if u have something to suggest then just go to suggestion section but dont be surprised if its gonna be rejected. cz maybe it would like u're trying to tell a pizza seller to sell a hotdog.

10. Killing low-level players just to stop their progression is not PVP. )?
    Nah mate. its just your opinion. we like it here as it is. real pvp not pansies-cuties bear or smth.

You think you speak for the community here but you're a new player. you quite don't know anything yet.

Its funny because new players often comes here and blame the server/staff/rules for whatever. generally multiboxing, or wpvp.

But isn't that ironic ? a new player trying to change a server wich has been running for almost ten years ?

If you don't like it here as it is you can always find a new one.