1. Heirloom gear to warrior arms

Pls help me with choice of heirloom gear to warrior arms.
    I have already bought axe, chest & shoulders and now thinking of buying bow or trinket(s).
    Because I tired to farm emblems by main char and want to start play quicker by alt char, I want to buy only one thing: bow or trinket(s).
    Tell me what will be more profitable:
    1. hit rating (+ ap, csr) from bow;
    2. haste rating and heals from trinkets.
    And is there any point in buying one trinket? Or it makes sense to buy two trinkets at once to get the maximum profitable from trinkets?

2. trinks dont give exp.. ring does (Dread Pirate Ring) . if rings are available through emblems ( ingame or fishing contest wins)get it or else coin shop.. the rest is not necessary, unless you plan to make a hunter later on ( provided its gives extra % exp like gear).

3. trinks dont give exp.. ring does (Dread Pirate Ring) . if rings are available through emblems ( ingame or fishing contest wins)get it or else coin shop.. the rest is not necessary, unless you plan to make a hunter later on ( provided its gives extra % exp like gear).
    You a not entirely getting his point.

Heirlooms are not only about bonus XP, but also having good item through whole leveling process and making it more comfortable.

For Warr hit is probably best leveling stat due to reducing amount of misses > increasing rage gain > speeding kills > less HP lost.

4. my bad. he did say he wanted to play quicker so my thought went that way :D.