1. HKN and multiple DPS rotations

Hi. I'm using Hotkeynet for 5-boxing. I currently say that Scroll Lock needs to be on for any of my hotkeys. Is it possible to have an additional modifier key on (say, Caps Lock) for certain features? I currently have my any of my main (tank) rotation keys triggering the one key that my DPS single target rotation mapped to.

Specifically, could I map separate DPS cast sequences for single target and for AOE to different buttons on the slaves, require Caps Lock to be on for the AOE rotation, and then be able to toggle Caps Lock on and off for when I want DPS to use each rotation?

The aspect I didn't fully understand is whether a given key press on my main (tank) could have different triggers on the slaves based on whether Caps Lock is on.

Thanks!

2. I think I found an answer to my own question using IF and ELSE. I'll have to confirm whether HKN can properly track the conditional of the key press, but something like the following should work:

<Hotkey ScrollLockOn X>

<If CapsLockOn>
    <SendLabel w2, w3, w4>
    <Key Y>
    <Else>
    <SendLabel w2, w3, w4>
    <Key X>

3. Not sure if anybody is interested, but I ended up just calling out the hotkeys twice, with and without caps lock being on.

I also created two sets of DPS rotations. The first pair toggles between single target and AOE for trash, and the second pair toggles between an opener and a remaining rotation for bosses. That way I can just do a quick swap on my toolbars before and after each boss, and during combat it's simply a matter of turning caps lock on or off.

4. I try aeo spell like Blizzard but left mouse click not work.Work on main char.Is posible use aeo spell with HKN.