1. Your IP Address (69.160.8.56) has been terminated due to Bot Network 1.1

HI ,,i have never been use BOT(Your IP Address (69.160.8.56) has been terminated due to Bot Network 1.1)
    but its showing THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN LOCKED BUT CAN BE UNLOCKED
    please unlock my account SIR
    THANK U IN ADVANCE
    Edited: September 13, 2023

2. Ban

Hello, today as every morning I logged into the game, played for about 1 hour and 30 minutes as always. I come home in the evening and see that my rights have been terminated due to botting, this is completely untrue and I want to play in the server again. WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY! I have never abused the server and I feel that I have been punished completely unfairly!!

3. Everyone with the same problem, comment here. (Bot Network 1.1)

This condition is extremely unpleasant, with several players complaining about the same situation, and nothing is being done to overcome it. Unfortunately, all my accounts were blocked with the same allegation. I see that Warmane's support is deficient in this aspect, as several other people complain about the delay in solving problems of this type. I wait and hope that my problem is resolved and my accounts are unlocked.

4. Your IP Address (179.49.37.102) has been terminated due to Bot Network 1.1

Yesterday i logged in my account normally but today i tried to log in, and this message appear: "Your IP Address (179.49.37.102) has been terminated due to Bot Network 1.1", dont know what to do pls, helppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!

5. it's happen to me to.Waiting for Ban appeal

6. Your ip address to bot network 1.1

it's happen to me to.Waiting for Ban appeal:(

7. Your IP Address (38.25.25.105) has been terminated due to Bot Network 1.1

Good evening, I have been trying to connect since yesterday to my account which is still blocked, I have sent a ticket, but I have not received any response, much less a solution, I am not a player who is connected all day for work reasons and I really like it. It is annoying to go through these setbacks, I have tried everything, from updating the page with F5, disconnecting and connecting, turning off my modem and PC and nothing, I need a solution and I see that several in the community are going through the same thing.
    I await your prompt response, thank you.

8. Your IP Address has been terminated due to Bot Network 1.1

Please check my account again and you will see that I have not used anything from bots or anything else that is illegal in it

I am a casual player.I have never used bots or any illegal program prohibited by the server
    The only thing unrelated to the server downloaded in my account are Addons for WOTLK and I have downloaded them from the forums or pages that recommend Addons for the warmane server

I appreciate the help you can give me I don't want to lose my account due to some misunderstanding in it

Thank you very much and I look forward to your response

9. I'm in the same situation, I even dont like the multibox feature but they say I'm using bots -.-
    cmon I need to raid in minutes, why you do this to people?

10. same here... I have only one account... But every time I use mobile data, it blocks me..

They say it's because of a VPN.... really... the data packets on vpn connections are encrypted and secondly...
    If you look at my IP address, its from the country I stay in... Not like I am connecting from Japan, Netherlands, USA, etc.

You guys need to slap the guy who wrote your firewall rules, because I am sure he does not understand basic Networking.

11. "This account has been locked but can be unlock." I didn't do anything to lock my account I know the rules. I didn't even use VPN, cheats and not toxic too. please fix this. I enjoy playing this game but make me disappointed. "Your IP Address (120.29.78.129) has been terminated due to Bot Network 1.1" I just donated then I can't even use the coins. Please fix this as soon as possible lot of players to didn't do anything to lock the accounts and to terminate the IP address. Thank you if you response.

12. I am having the same situation too. My IP is banned

13. Funny, I can log in the game with different IP with mobile data but I'm still suspended at the web-site and I cannot use services.
    Waiting for response from the staff.

14. The same problem here, I did not use any bot and I have the same message:
    Your IP Address (158.255.251.19) has been terminated due to Bot Network 1.1
    Please do something, this is not why I have donated to your server :)

123 ... Last