1. This wouldn't be a big deal if you didn't force us to create multiple gmail addresses for every account. I don't have access to any of my accounts' email addresses anymore as they were deleted for inactivity (they were only created for this server). Now, we'll have to create multiple new gmail addresses (because . and + tags are prevented here, but not even on Twitter) if we want access to our accounts? The absurd restrictions on e-mail provider and ability to create multiple accounts with one e-mail address are absolutely draconian.
    Honestly...I do think these . and + tag restrictions should be re-evaluated. You could easily use them to "link" accounts to the same user...and also use it as another way to flag users that create too many accounts, or accounts too quickly. I mean, with 5-man multiboxing being allowed here, I don't see why at least 5 accounts can't be created per email address...all easily linked to the same user (beyond them logging in from the same IP).

2. Also...google/gmail seems to be getting a lot more stringent in their "inactive account deletion" policy then they used to be 3-4 years ago when the policy to ONLY use them was implemented.

3. Noooo.... So annoying. I will have to get code every time I log to WoW. Not only online on website but in game too. Why? Because some dumbasses can't protect their acc or trying to trade.. Gonna have to use to it I guess.

4. Can this be opetional instead of mandatory? I do not really have too much concern on safety of our account, before i really invest a lot. Thanks.

5. What about the people who created a secondary account to store stuff on 10 more chars who asked a family relative for their google gmail adress to create account. We have to ask the family relative for the code at every login now?

I'm not playing anymore if you do this, that's for sure.
    It's my account. I shouldn't have to jump through hoops to login to my goddamn account. I'm out if you do this, guaranteed 100%.

6. How is even possible that you all CAN'T understand that simple text? You will put the code only once in order to play from your current pc/ip. If you log your account from a different pc/ip, then you have to use another code that they will send to your email.

7. I have multiple accounts and dynamic ip, being forced to enter 5 emails every time I wanna play sounds pretty aids for me

8. I have more than 10 accounts.. been playing since 2012 after moltdown and has invested a lot of time and money to this game. This new rule that you guys are promoting has good intentions but it's very tedious for users like me. Not even sure I remember all of my emails for my accounts cuz I've never used them. I'm not even surprised if they're being deleted now due to inactivity. I guess this might be the last straw for me once this rule is implemented. Thank you for the fun ride warmane community.

9. I had this activated a long time ago and turned it off because it turns out I had a dynamic IP which forced me to enter a code every day. I moved since then and hope it will no longer be the case now that the function won't be voluntary. Inb4 "just get a browser extension kek" or "dude lmao just be logged in to 5 gmails all the time to be able to login to your different accounts".

10. Most people have a dynamic IP which changes every 24h, so that means every single day they have to redo it..... this is extremely inconvenient, people should have the option to opt out, and in the end of the day its at their own will, please rethink this move.

11. Most people have a dynamic IP which changes every 24h, so that means every single day they have to redo it..... this is extremely inconvenient, people should have the option to opt out, and in the end of the day its at their own will, please rethink this move.
    1 minute a day when you login for the first time for improved account security doesn't really sound that inconvenient, been doing that for years btw.

12. been using 2fa google authenticator for years, feel waaaayy much safer to play here than other servers because of that alone. i mean its for our own security, i dont get why ppl disagree. its not like it requires u to log in and re-type your password every 5 seconds regardless how many accounts u have, lol.

13. People. security issues have nothing to do with this. if you need a secure account, one can do so easily by copy-paste some password that looks like this :

A)W=nkdf(/)zQ"*jknD89afen"w(wHNwr(H32Qnui9ofnoiNMOIQ"WJE()UQ "(çklmnsadjkn8935njlk(!!)

I get you see the picture. And no its not safer to use email verif.

14. Majority of the commets so far are strongly against it for one reason or another..Id reccomend bail out of the idea before its not too late and damage is already done..

First ... 3456715 ... Last