1. too bad people are too stupid for something great like this.
    like, imagine unironically finding 2FA challenging... sheeeeesh

2. I'am a user of google authenticator.But why always send Email code to me when log in-game?Has authenticator been banned now?

3. like, imagine unironically finding 2FA challenging... sheeeeesh
    no wonder why ppl still wipe at fos pos hor.

4. The system has been re-enabled, the sending of codes should now be instant, regardless of volume.

We may enable the use of non-gmail emails over the coming days.
    We will also introduce a username changing system, for those that receive a lot of suspicious TFA requests.

As someone mentioned, this is indeed a forced-2fa change, as with most modern platforms, security is paramount.
    This is a step to bring us in line with other services, reduce our overheads for account compromise support and overall increase account security which is our #1 priority right now with recent compromising waves.

Regardless of players dislike for the system, It is a step in the right direction. The alternative is 'Bot Network' bans continue due to large target on our back, slower support due to amount of attention given to compromised accounts and restoring as much as possible for the player, following the hot-potato like movement of stolen items, gold, coins, characters between hundreds of accounts and so on.
    Thanks for the info
    Are the bot network bans gone now?

5. you can't call ppl stupid cuz that's brainless ppl job - if u want 2FA enable for urself other ppl dont want that and when warmane make it for all many ppl got problem with that
    ..me smart, stronk ape. same you, x period of time later: "someone stole my account PLZ HELP"..ooga booga

adapt or gtfo

6. Update to the security improvements.

Update #1:
    https://forum.warmane.com/showthread...83#post3196783

Update #2 to security improvements:

Restrictions on what emails can be used have been lifted, this allows using your desired email provider.
    Restrictions on usage of "." and "+" have also been lifted, allowing the use of the same email through gmail for multiple accounts for example.

7. great. Now it only took me half hour to get logged

8. Update to the security improvements.

Update #1:
    https://forum.warmane.com/showthread...83#post3196783

Update #2 to security improvements:

Restrictions on what emails can be used have been lifted, this allows using your desired email provider.
    Restrictions on usage of "." and "+" have also been lifted, allowing the use of the same email through gmail for multiple accounts for example.
    What about addresses on own domains, can we use the same for multiple accounts, or they are unique and the "." | "+" symbols are being replaced/removed for gmails-only?

9. Accounts which were using google authenticator for website only are too bugged atm. Google authenticator code works for website bot not ingame. You need to go in website and switch back to email authentication than back again to google authenticator + to remove in authenticator and scan once again to work. Jesus christ really dont know why ingame protection is that necessary when anyways you couldnt change email pass or smth since u cant log in website...

10. This is really stupid.. i have like 10 accounts from 15 years and i have no idea which emails ive used back then.. so now ill have to search for those emails just so i can log to my account.. Make this thing optional and stop messing up the game

11. Two Factor extra security shouldn't be forced upon but an option for players, there was already a layer of security on the website and in-game IP validation.

- If people get their ''account'' hacked and you don't want to bother with item retrieval they shouldn't share it anyway.
    - Those that do not want email authenticator or have it enabled can also easily get ''hacked'' by changing their email.

If you don't want to bother with item retrieval after someone got their account ''hacked'' you should say so, instead of asking us to do this upon logging in.

- There is already a rule about account sharing, so it's not really your problem if they do so.

12. Accounts which were using google authenticator for website only are too bugged atm. Google authenticator code works for website bot not ingame. You need to go in website and switch back to email authentication than back again to google authenticator + to remove in authenticator and scan once again to work. Jesus christ really dont know why ingame protection is that necessary when anyways you couldnt change email pass or smth since u cant log in website...
    Thank you for clarifying, this has now been resolved.

It affected those that previously had the setting "Ingame protection" set to off.

13. this is absolute helll for no reason at all

14. Hello, to be honest, this option is a good decision. I want to explain that I lost my account because the email with which I was registered was blocked due to a personnel problem, but I don't blame you, I created another one with an Email and with authentication and the truth is that it is very good that this option has been implemented because it gives the player more security.

15. I can enter my account panel but I do not receive any code to log in to the game, this is too annoying

First ... 10181920212230 ... Last