1. ..generate new code from the client/ingame only after 3 failed attempts, not every time when the IP has been changed
    with other words..make it permanent as long as you know it, with the optional ability from the website to refresh/resend it in case you forget it.

2. Guys its no good

You gave only 3 days to the server players, this is very little, it was necessary to warn at least 2 weeks in advance

3. One question, i got two accounts , but forget one mail wich who is registered a second account.
    Can support help me to see what is my second mail to second account ?

4. Great i dont remember for that gmail. Im glad u are sending me codes if i cant check that mail.

5. Thank you for this improvement, Im sure many people were excited to play on these servers but were reluctant to start due to this multiboxing aka. cheating.

You just need one account to play anyway, Im glad this will put an end to it. If you want a healthy server, then these type of things should not be allowed.

6. This measure is a big piece of crap.
    I wonder what the real purpose is because there is no real improvement.

7. I can't enter the game. Two factor authentication is enabled on my account. I receive emails, but not a single code works as a security key. I tried changing the authentication method. I receive a letter with a code to change the method, I change it, but I still can’t enter the game. What to do?

8. Hola disculpen, el correo que utilize para crear mi cuenta fue hace 5 años y ese correo ya no lo recuerdo y practicamente quedo inutiliado, que puedo hacer para recuperar mi cuenta porfavor? todas mis cuentas comparten un dato unico que todas tienen

Necesito soporte y ayuda porfavor
    __________________________________________________ _______________GoogleTranslate
    Hello, sorry, the email I used to create my account was 5 years ago and I no longer remember that email and it was practically useless, what can I do to recover my account please? All my accounts share a unique piece of information that they all have.

I need support and help please

9. It's been a whole day since an activation code was sent to my registered email, and nothing arrived. I've checked every single one of my emails, being paranoid I actually forgot which was the correct one. All are empty. Someone care to explain how this is possible?

10. They should have given 2 weeks notice, now I have lost almost all my accounts.

11. anyway

I'm Sorry but its not working
    1 . i try hard to get authentication code , its sad expired code i should try like 10 time, to log in my account after that
    2. i cannt log in game with same code

12. hi my account old account forget name please tell me what is my account email name account name eruun check please comment me

13. site will enter looking for my own my account cant control how i look what email my account how to change do it dont know i just see Two-Factor Authentication
    how i control my account tell me how do it enter cant check account i try change email or looking for email addres tell me fix frist time this

14. Hi, I changed e-mail and I am still not receiving code to e-mail when I try to log in to play. I have no issues with website, but issue with game persist, how can this be? Please help.

15. The very first post on this thread has instructions on what to do if you forgot or don't have access to your registration email, or are having issues with the codes. Posting here isn't a replacement for following the instructions there, Support won't be here reading posts, but expecting players with issues to contact them.

First ... 20282930313240 ... Last