1. Good job with new improvement you forced me to leave this server after long years (I was here since molten). I'm switching between account pretty often ingame and I'm not gonna always log to gmail account and enter auth code (not ot mention your timelimit is too short and thats I'm saying as programmer). Forcing me to enter it on website alright, but I'm not gonna do it ingame...
    So you're telling us your IP is changing multiple times an hour...but conveniently only when you switch from playing on one account to another? Or did you just talk out of your bum?

You only have to enter the auth code if your IP has changed since the last time you entered it, which you would know if you actually read the announcement post. I sincerely doubt your IP is changing constantly while you're playing, making your complaint moot, your reason for leaving a strawman, and your threat is disingenuous and manipulative.

2. Good job with new improvement you forced me to leave this server after long years (I was here since molten). I'm switching between account pretty often ingame and I'm not gonna always log to gmail account and enter auth code (not ot mention your timelimit is too short and thats I'm saying as programmer). Forcing me to enter it on website alright, but I'm not gonna do it ingame...

If you at least let us to disable it that we accept risks it would be alright and from what I see I'm not the only one having this problem.

Anyway skilled hackers can still steal accounts even with this new feature so it is totally pointless and just made players angry or made them leave this server like me.

Maybe I will come back when Onyxia will be released but guess it will be only for short time because entering auth code just to log ingame will become too much for me after short time for sure.

So to sum up good job with making feature where you lose some players
    the world doesnt revolve around u boi, they do it for the server. if u wanna quit, just quit, tweet your feelings somewhere else.

3. Prepare to lose a lot of players due to gmail or whatever account they use becasue they changed their phones.... I lost my holy paladin that way....YOU SUCK!!!
    you mean harmful players? That will be great! 0 conturbution to our community but full of toxic

4. I did have already 2 factor auth, I tried to enter, the in-game pop-up box where I had to insert the code from mail didnt work, I deleted Cache and Wtf, the in-game box is no longer there, I try to type in the password and after that it insta-disconnects me after doing all the checks. Anybody what I'm doing wrong or what can I change?

5. Said, when offered extra security, every person who had their account stolen due to not having anything beyond the same password they use everywhere else.
    fix your code not working after 5 seconds said its expired

6. Nothing specific.

I was told it is being worked on and shouldn't take much longer, but that's about it. I asked about the possibility of doing it manually on our side for cases like yours and Sathor's meanwhile, Smyth said he'd see if he can find an alternative, but no promises. It will be solved one way or another anyway.
    thx for an update. ill hope that it works out

7. fix your code not working after 5 seconds said its expired
    They will only last 5 seconds or less if you make another attempt to logging in in 5 seconds or less.
    Maybe less rushing, more patience?

8. Update #2:

Restrictions on what emails can be used have been lifted, this allows using your desired email provider.
    Restrictions on usage of "." and "+" have also been lifted, allowing the use of the same email through gmail for multiple accounts for example.
    doesn't work i tried to change my email and add +1 before the @ , and it said <The supplied email address was not valid.>

9. Question for staff. I send an email 4 days ago but had misspelled the username, i got a reply in 16 hours and i replied back and its been 3 days. Should ive not sent a reply and just resend a new email or did i get lucky with the first one before the inf@warmane got flooded with emails?

10. I need to change my email address, but the email I sent you has not been answered for 4 days.

11. My friend, once you logged in with a code on your PC, you don't have to do it again, only when a new system wants to login, correct me if i'm wrong, but I just used the code once, and now I can log in everytime without using the code all the time, this is very good pre-caution, however, shame that some people lost their account this way, maybe it means they haven't got it in a legitimate way, not being able to access the mail you use to login, or to get the code, is totally on you, just backing up Arbiterone here, cause everyone here seems to be crying for no reason
    I had to put the code only once as well.

Question for staff. I send an email 4 days ago but had misspelled the username, i got a reply in 16 hours and i replied back and its been 3 days. Should ive not sent a reply and just resend a new email or did i get lucky with the first one before the inf@warmane got flooded with emails?
    You got lucky indeed. There are hundreds of emails now.

12. I just logged in for the first time since Warmane implemented this. First I already had 2 factor authentication via email enabled.

My experience is exactly the same as before. I have a GMail address, and I received the code basically instantly.

One tip, as it was previous suggested, is to not have too much of a pause between when the website asks you for the code and when you actually enter it.

Why would you create account with fake email addresses?

In any case, I understand that it may be difficult for others in countries where the internet is restricted, though I'm not sure what the solution would be. Maybe contacting support about removing two factor authentication on their account?
    I logged in 2 days ago using a code received on email, and I'm even still logged in now, without accessing the website or the game in the meanwhile.

I get that some people like multiboxing for example, but still, some of you with issues created accounts with fake emails, for example. I have to agree that they a you problem, and not a Warmane problem, though maybe 7 days in advance could've been better, allowing more people to maybe notice the announcement and try to do something about it.

Luckily they enabled the + or . thing while using Gmail. Basically if you have a Gmail address, for example [email protected], the any combination of letter and dots in the part before the @ is basically also your email - I mean you can use it and you will be the one receiving the email (for example [email protected] / [email protected] / [email protected]).

Same goes for using +, but in a different way. For example if you use email+<insert anything here>@gmail.com, you will receive the email (for example [email protected] / [email protected]).

Some info from Google here: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7436150?hl=en (at least about using dots)

13. I think that always the server tube options and one is that ete will arrive emails and I never work and now they do this is not English and I do not read the forum is boring to my only like to play and I can not logear my other accounts because I can not see that mail have to fix them this I think it is more than a help is a problem that cause people should leave Let the people decide and you don't look like communists

14. though maybe 7 days in advance could've been better, allowing more people to maybe notice the announcement and try to do something about it.
    The thing is, if people never bothered with keeping the email they used to create the account, it wouldn't be extra days that would make a difference. For anyone that has access to their emails, the most it this would be is a surprise, then they would get the code(s) and access normally. Everyone else would have to get in touch with Support to fix the issue they created anyway. Going by human nature, extra time would just mean people delaying it until the last moment, and creating a wait time for tickets just the same.

Let the people decide and you don't look like communists
    This is a privately-owned business, not a country.

15. I logged in 2 days ago using a code received on email, and I'm even still logged in now, without accessing the website or the game in the meanwhile.

I get that some people like multiboxing for example, but still, some of you with issues created accounts with fake emails, for example. I have to agree that they a you problem, and not a Warmane problem, though maybe 7 days in advance could've been better, allowing more people to maybe notice the announcement and try to do something about it.

Luckily they enabled the + or . thing while using Gmail. Basically if you have a Gmail address, for example [email protected], the any combination of letter and dots in the part before the @ is basically also your email - I mean you can use it and you will be the one receiving the email (for example [email protected] / [email protected] / [email protected]).

Same goes for using +, but in a different way. For example if you use email+<insert anything here>@gmail.com, you will receive the email (for example [email protected] / [email protected]).

Some info from Google here: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7436150?hl=en (at least about using dots)
    If this was the case since the beggining, nobody would be that mad, people would use 1 or 2 mails for all their accounts. But warmane politics required you to have a new gmail for every account you have, many of us create account just to click some stupid link and ofc we probably saved our email adresses and passwords somewhere but personally i have no idea where it is, might be even on old HDD in some file on desktop I have no idea..

While warmane staff blames us for being irresponsible, I also think that this is the thing they could have anticipated.
    Yeah they unlocked mails (finally) now but the damage was already done. Warmane again is doing what they think is a good thing but doing it terribly (well it is not the first case, it will not be last).

Everything would go more smoothly if there was more time than 3 days and if it was not all at once, but gradually changing everyone's account (so you have time to resolve emails), instead of locking all the accounts. Locking up accounts of paying customers is problematic on many levels anyway.

I personally hope to find emails on my old hdd but if not, i have no idea what to provide for info except account name and character names on the account.

First ... 303839404142 ... Last