1. Guild with no leader

Do in-game tickets get serviced because I put one in because the role of guildmaster has no name attached to it. It's blank and said last online 2years ago.
    All the officers have been offline for nearly a year and the most recent member (besides myself and the person I invited) hasnt been on for a month.
    Its been over 24 hours with no help.
    My Guild name is <Live long or Die Young>
    My character is Ebonsnow

2. The in-game ticket I made kept going back and forth from "your ticket will be serviced soon" to "wait time unavailable" and then back to "your ticket will be serviced soon" and so because I thought it would be serviced soon, I stayed up 4 hours past my bedtime and missed dinner only to have it go back to
    "wait time unavailable". :( I didnt want to miss the gm but i have to eat and sleep and its too late for my shower so I missed that. Hopefully I can talk to a GM approximately 10 hours from the timestamp on this post.

On an unrelated note.... might be a good idea to recruit some volunteer chat moderators because...... DANG its outta hand. There was a bot spamming about ukraine and the linking of thunderflurry and NSFW linking of stuff

3. For guild master transfers you should contact the head GM directly. It might take a couple days to get a response but I don't believe you need to be online in this case.

His forum profile can be found here.

4. The leadership can only be transferred with the consent of the current guild master, unlike the newer patches, where after X period of time any officer can claim it.
    I support that as well, because after all the guilds on WotLK are just names and as officer you (should?) have tab access to everything you've deposited.
    No level/perks or anything else you may complain about.

I won't feel good if I'm bored/inactive for few months and someone take over my guild, just because I didn't kicked him out of it.

5. The guild master character doesnt even exist. Its blank and whoever was GM hasnt been online for 2 YEARS. How can a non-existent character consent?

6. I'm also not an officer and can only see 2 tabs. (I wish I could edit my posts instead of having to append with a new post)

7. The guild master character doesnt even exist. Its blank and whoever was GM hasnt been online for 2 YEARS. How can a non-existent character consent?
    The character exists. You don't see name, because someone took it after the character was flagged for rename.
    "How can a non-existent character consent?" - He can if you know and ask him and that's in case he's lost access to his account/character, but you simply don't which leads to the question - what interest you have in someone else' dead guild then different than the name he owns?
    Make your own guild.

8. I understand the concern but as you said yourself, its a dead guild so why do YOU care? I was already in this guild and I want to do something with it now since nobody logs on anymore and I want to do as you put it Make it my own guild. I dont need to justify myself to you. Its not your guild and youre not in it. Have a lovely day!

I only posted here to get the attention of the support staff (which I did successfully) and not judgments or criticism from players who are not in any way affected and have nothing to do with my request.

Anyways, now that I have what I need, can a @moderator please delete or lock this thread before it devolves into an argument?

9. The leadership can only be transferred with the consent of the current guild master, unlike the newer patches, where after X period of time any officer can claim it.
    Actually the officers can vote for a GM to pass guild master to someone else in the case of an inactive leader. I've personally gone through this. I just assumed the OP was an officer because they said they invited someone to the guild but since they aren't and the officers are inactive too I have no idea what will happen. I don't like the idea of someone taking over a guild they weren't actually an officer in but that's also not my department.