1. Hello my main acc needed autentication this morning i never put it and now i cant log in pls help i cant log in to that email because i lost the number that i created the gmail with.

2. https://www.warmane.com/account/retrieve

If you didn't set up 2FA, somebody else did. Let that sink in. Re-secure your account and enable 2FA yourself.
    Hi, i have the same problem on one of my accounts, while i didn't activate this double factor authentication neither.

As u can see here, i'm asked for double factor auth. while last time i used this feature was on July 1st, and it was to disable it.

3. How can someone put 2FA on my acc when i didnt give it to no one

4. Hi, i have the same problem on one of my accounts, while i didn't activate this double factor authentication neither.

As u can see here, i'm asked for double factor auth. while last time i used this feature was on July 1st, and it was to disable it.
    I forgot pic : https://imgur.com/fOhxmai

5. account stealing

Hi! I tried to enter the game this morning but asked for a confirmation code, i think wut i dont have 2 step entry so i checkd my email and he said this email doesnt exist(its an old citromail),I tried to recover the password but the password went to a completely different email.. so i called my brother to look at, he tryna log in aaaand the same thing, authenticator code, email f*kd up(its a gmail), try to recover the password for him too but the password went somewhere else completely, We have been playing here since 2017 please can you help somehow? He take 13 lvl 80's i know all the character names everything for the accounts.. please do something, my other brother told me they tried to hack him too but he got 2 step password, the IP came from Bulgaria and we live in Hungary..... thanks for the reply.

6. Would it kill you to log said emails every now and then?

7. Gmail has never deleted accounts for inactivity.

8. I have a few screenshots from the chars... I can't believe that so many years of gameplay are lost in an instant

9. Hello im trying to log in and its asking me for authentication code and i cant remember the email l used for this account can anyone help plz!!!!

10. I want my acc some gm pls help
    Did anyone helped you?

11. Don't really understand how people are treating their emails so badly. More so when they use that email to register to (multiple) services with money investments.

You'll need to contact [email protected] for further support. Be prepared to provide evidence of accounts' ownership. Though I'd try to recover those email addresses first. If that doesn't work out, then contact the support.

12. Gmail has never deleted accounts for inactivity.
    They have a policy that they can delete account that has been inactive for 2 years. But yeah, these people had enough time to login and change their emails to the new ones they can use

13. 2FA with no access to my secondary account email.

As the title says. I cannot complete the 2FA because I don't have the access to the email anymore. I've tried to changed the email for so many times before but it's always FAILED. Now there's the 2FA which came not in the right time. Help me resolve this, I'm willing to give detailed info about that secondary account. I'm just wondering why there's no methods on contacting the staff via email for support other than posting in the forum, or maybe I just couldn't find it anywhere here.

14. They have a policy that they can delete account that has been inactive for 2 years. But yeah, these people had enough time to login and change their emails to the new ones they can use
    That's a new policy but they won't start deleting accounts until December.

First 1234 ... Last