1. i lost 4 accounts due to double factor authentification

hello.
    i tried to log today with 4 of my accounts but it demand me the code of authentification the problem is i lost the emails of those accounts how i can do to recover them ?
    thank you in advence.

2. Why you should keep your email safe, secure and remembered. Exhibit A.

Guessing you can't retrieve those emails in any way?
    You'll need to contact [email protected] for further support. Be prepared to provide evidence of accounts' ownership.

3. yeah no. no defending this. expecting everyone who has played here for years to have access to the same email they signed up with is absolutely ****ing bonkers

2 factor authentification is supposed to be opt in only.

4. Yep, cant use my 2nd account... This authentiction is ''security'' that was opted out of... i dont have access to the email account anymore...this is security nobody needs, wants, or asked for.

5. "Why you should keep your email safe, secure and remembered. Exhibit A.

Guessing you can't retrieve those emails in any way? "

well it is a bit difficult to do that when gmail deletes them for inactivity isnt it

6. well it is a bit difficult to do that when gmail deletes them for inactivity isnt it
    https://support.google.com/accounts/...12418290?hl=en

"December 1, 2023 is the earliest a Google Account will be deleted due to this policy."

7. email restore

how can i restore my email. i registered it 100 years ago and didnt remember, but now i need this stupid code

8. I don't remember the email from my second account

Good afternoon! how do I find out the email address of my second account? to log in to my account, I need an email from the post office. I don't remember what the mail was at the time of creation. account login: Rosuno.

9. yeah no. no defending this. expecting everyone who has played here for years to have access to the same email they signed up with is absolutely ****ing bonkers
    When you walk into an empty room with all of its surfaces being mirrors, and you still can't see who's to blame. Even a blind man could see it.

10. Good afternoon! how do I find out the email address of my second account? to log in to my account, I need an email from the post office. I don't remember what the mail was at the time of creation. account login: Rosuno.
    to not make another post, I have the same problem like you. I just forgot my e-mail adress, if anyone from the staff give me a hint with the e-mail acc for this autentication code I'll be gratefull. My acc name is: valiowe. Thanks

11. You'll need to contact [email protected] for further support. Be prepared to provide evidence of accounts' ownership.

12. You'll need to contact [email protected] for further support. Be prepared to provide evidence of accounts' ownership.

Don't forget the email this time.

Oh, the email [email protected] is old too, so it may be forgotten and there's no more support /s.

13. I wrote to the mail, waiting for an answer. I hope they will respond quickly, thank you

14. dude, all i need its access to my accounts. i can log in, but i cant check emails cos i need code from this emails
    its like cd-rom driver on disc

15. second account forgot email

Hello, I made a secondary account for my brother a long time ago and we were just playing recently.
    Now it need authenticator code and I forgot what email I used,
    After many desperate tries I have come here to ask for support and I can provide with any ingame information you need like , character name , professions or ip address if needed
    please help me and my brother play again

123 Last