1. Does anyone have a perfect weapon swap macro?

I use a weapon swap macro for my warrior to shield bash, and also on my feral druid to switch to a caster weapon just for applying self heals.

What happens to both is, on warrior it won't let me shield bash right away, instead making me have to really spam the button to use shield bash.

On my druid, if I use the instant heal for healing touch then it will still heal me using my melee weapon stats, not the caster weapon stats. If I try to heal a second time, then it will use my caster weapon stats because I've already equipped it then. If I try to heal without insta heals proccing, then it will stop my casting on the first button press, so I still have to press it again for it to let me heal myself.

What I do now is use a separate macro to just swap weapons before using it for self heals, but is there a way to make it work perfectly when bound to 1 macro like healing touch?

2. I use a weapon swap macro for my warrior to shield bash, and also on my feral druid to switch to a caster weapon just for applying self heals.

What happens to both is, on warrior it won't let me shield bash right away, instead making me have to really spam the button to use shield bash.

On my druid, if I use the instant heal for healing touch then it will still heal me using my melee weapon stats, not the caster weapon stats. If I try to heal a second time, then it will use my caster weapon stats because I've already equipped it then. If I try to heal without insta heals proccing, then it will stop my casting on the first button press, so I still have to press it again for it to let me heal myself.

What I do now is use a separate macro to just swap weapons before using it for self heals, but is there a way to make it work perfectly when bound to 1 macro like healing touch?

#showtooltip Shield Bash
    /equiptslot 16 *Weapon Name*
    /equipslot 17 *Shield Name*
    /cast Shield Bash

I believe that works perfectly fine I have a more sophisticated interrupt macro on my warrior where depending on your stance and weapon equipped it will cast Pummel or Shield bash so you don’t reset your auto attacks and lose pressure. I’ll send it when I log in later today.

3. #showtooltip Shield Bash
    /equiptslot 16 *Weapon Name*
    /equipslot 17 *Shield Name*
    /cast Shield Bash

I believe that works perfectly fine I have a more sophisticated interrupt macro on my warrior where depending on your stance and weapon equipped it will cast Pummel or Shield bash so you don’t reset your auto attacks and lose pressure. I’ll send it when I log in later today.
    I use this too, but it won't let me just bash instantly. I have to mash the button 4 or 5 times just for it to hit, kind of like unpatiently mashing a spell while it's still on gcd. It's that kind of feeling.

Here's mine:
    #showtooltip shield bash
    /equip Havoc's Call, Blade of Lordaeron Kings
    /equip Icecrown Glacial Wall
    /cast [nomod]shield bash
    /cast [mod:alt,target=focus]shield bash
    /cancelaura spell reflection

my healing touch macro is just:

#showtooltip healing touch
    /equip wrathful gladiator's skirmish staff
    /cast healing touch

I press this one 1x and it won't let me heal. It sort of does a little cast which instantly cancels, then I can see my caster staff being equipped. It will heal now when I press it for the second time.

4. I use a couple of "smart" macros depending on situation. First of all, I was an avid shield bash user because I didn't like to change stance and potentially lose 75 rage to interrupt, but since here there's a couple of bugs regarding swing timers with weapon swaps and disarms, I had to start use Pummel macro.

#showtooltip Pummel
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /cast [stance:1]Berserker Stance
    /cast [stance:2]Shield Bash
    /cast [stance:3]Pummel

This is the current Pummel I'm using. You always have to include a /cancelaura Bladestorm in every kick or spell reflect macro because casters think we're braindead and continue bladestorming no matter what. This macro casts Pummel or Shield Bash depending on the stance you're in. Battle stance: casts berserker and then Pummel right away. Def stance: since in def stance you always have a shield equipped, it casts Shield Bash for a longer interrupt. Berz stance: just Pummel.

#showtooltip Shield Bash
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /equip [stance:1]Wrathful Gladiator's Cleaver
    /equip [stance:1]Wrathful Gladiator's Shield Wall
    /cast [stance:1]Shield Bash
    /cast [stance:2]Shield Bash
    /cast [stance:3]Pummel

This was my Shield Bash macro. Basically the same thing, just with Shield Bash priority. Battle stance: equips 1H+Shield and casts SB. Def stance: since you already have a shield quipped from being defensive, just casts SB. Berz stance: Pummel.

About the having to spam: it's normal. When you have a macro that does multiple things and also has a weapon swap feature, there's always a little "lag" due to the multiple functions of the macro. You have to learn how to foresee that 0.2 sec lag that macro has when you are against a caster.