1. Total achievement

Good day everyone. Tell me how I can see the total number of achievement points on the site or in the game.
    I want to enter the total achievement of all characters on the account, and not for one character. To know when I can collect points on the site

2. No such thing you just have to press "y" in game or click the achievement tab in the bottom of your screen to see how many achievement points you have per character. if you have at least 1 character with 1000 achievement points in your account, you can start to collect points on the website.

3. But if I have 4 characters and each has 250 achievement points, let’s say. Does it add up 7

4. No such thing you just have to press "y" in game or click the achievement tab in the bottom of your screen to see how many achievement points you have per character. if you have at least 1 character with 1000 achievement points in your account, you can start to collect points on the website.
    Nope, there is such thing. On site, go to "My account" and just hover mouse over activity rank - in drop out window it will show you amount of points you get from achievements and total amount of unique achievements.

To OP - nope, it doesn't add up in a way you think. Only unique achievements are taken into account.

5. WoTLK Point Shop and Activity Rank

Only Lordaeron and Icecrown achievements counts towards activity points.