1. NA Donation No Longer Working

Hey all, not sure if this really the right place to post this but I'm at a loss. So I'm a card swiper andy it's how I enjoy my time, I don't get alot of time to play/farm gold or gear so I donate once in awhile. Well after me 4 or so years here I can no longer donate on my account, I tried a couple different cards I have and none of them work. It all states "Internal Error" otherwise it reads "cannot verify your card" or something along those lines. I even went to the extent of making a new account and trying there. Still no luck, it's been this way for a few months now but I tried coming back to see. Anyone have any tips or ideas? I've tried making a ticket and reaching out to a GM but they said their donation services are through a 3rd party. I'd just like to be able to get back to rolling again, thanks!

2. You'll need to contact the 3rd party, Paymentwall, for help. There's a "HELP" link on donation window where you choose coins & cost. They'll most likely request photocopy of your ID to let the payment go through. If you don't like doing that, then I'd look for prepaid options.

3. Well, I've been Verified with them for a few years now. I already did my verification thing awhile ago, my accounts at Exalted so I hate to see it all just go to waste. I've tried the help thing a few times but never been able to get through to anyone. Everytime I try the pre paid card options they tell me they have none in NA.