1. Cant Log In

It says this account needs to be converted to a battle.net account.I have battle.net in my PC for playing other games

2. Log in with account name, not email.
    Also try changing the realmlist to .com

3. I downloaded the Pandaria game today and tried using the same login I always use for WOTLK and it's not working. Talks about battle.net and whatnot. Am I missing something?

4. I downloaded the Pandaria game today and tried using the same login I always use for WOTLK and it's not working. Talks about battle.net and whatnot. Am I missing something?
    Fixed. Changed directory from Downloads, turned off read-only, and changed default real to login.warmane.org or w/e wotlk setting was

5. Where did you change this? I have the same issue, but I can't find where you changed those settings.

6. how'd you accomplish this ? ive experiencing the same issues.

7. There is no realmlist inside EnGb

8. I found where to modify the file information .ru to .com warmane into te folder WTF edit the file named config.wtf
    SET realmlist "logon.warmane.com"
    was before
    SET realmlist "logon.warmane.ru"

9. It still isn't working for me..... I have removed the 'read-only' mode, have changed the .ru to .com, have restarted my pc and I still get the same message to login using battle.net account! Somebody pls help :,)

10. Hello same issues for me.

try to connect with the same log as WOTLK but error message "need battle net account"

11. Open WTF Folder inside MOP client. Open config.wtf file with notepad or some text editor. change SET realmlist line to

SET realmlist "logon.warmane.com".

Worked for me, this thread should be sticky. This was said before but I just made a detailed explanation for casual users (no pun intended, I am a casual myself)

Enjoy.

Also any news about a legion realm? Or something wrong with lack of players and / or copyright issues? Disregard this line if out of topic.