1. Dang looks so good! Have fun to those of you who have time and commitment.

I wish I had time and patience I used to have for this game this is easily one of the best private server projects ever and beautiful quality of life changes!

2. It would be nice to run a small vote about which class and fraction players are going to pick at start of Onyxia realm

3. x3 exp seems low (and not alt friendly)considering Phase 1 starts at November 25th, 1 week after launch... hope u can reconsider it and it make it x4 at least.
    Please give us full info about qol changes, proff/rep rates, etc...
    1-60 with x5 and rdf took 5.5 hours so no x3 wont take long at all

4. 1-60 with x5 and rdf took 5.5 hours so no x3 wont take long at all
    Yeah but you still gotta farm BIS and do attunes. 1 week seem a bit too short.

5. There is no rank decay for the honor PvP system. This means you can keep your rank and rewards without having to grind every week.
    May I ask how is this going to work?

E.g. I'm r5 with 16000 rp. I was lazy in pvp and earned only 2000 rp this week.
    On classic I'd suffer 20% decay resulting in16000*0.8 + 2000 = 14800 RP thus dropping to r4.

What will happen here?

a) I will get no decay at all and my RP will become 16000 + 2000 = 18000.
    b) I will receive no negative RP. So my RP will not drop below the previous week's value and I still will be at 16000.
    c) I will receive no rank decay thus stopping at 15000 which is minimum required for r5.

Which one is correct?

6. For sure, but remember if the content isnt boosted like it was on Frostmourne you can pretty much go in there and kill everything with a mixture of green and blue items, doesnt have to be all pre-raid bis.

7. For sure, but remember if the content isnt boosted like it was on Frostmourne you can pretty much go in there and kill everything with a mixture of green and blue items, doesnt have to be all pre-raid bis.
    You are right, MC was pretty easy in classic. But there are still attunements to be done. And if MC attune can be finished in 30 minutes, Ony attune is quite exhausting.

8. Hey there.

I'm not sure if this has been said already, but i didn't find anything while searching for "Boosted".
    Is the content going to be boosted like it was on the Frostmourne server and if it will be boosted, will it be boosted in all of the content or just the wotlk content?

9. I don't get it. Why do people complain about the x3 rates? On x7 it literally didn't take a day of grinding to get into tbc. So now with x3 you complain that it takes 2 days to max? Really?

Or do I understand the point of "Dungeon Finder" wrong that it's not rdf like it is on Icecrown but actually a dungeon finder where you have to interact with people?

10. The average time people need to go from 1 to 60 is around 200 hours with a 1x rate. How did you manage to do that in 5.5 hours? I know you had x5 rates, but still..

11. Hey, will we have crossfaction for RDF?

So sad it is going to be yet another pvp realm

12. Look even at the BlackRock realm, it has a zone for world PVP. Guess what, nobody goes there. Ever. Because on BlackRock everyone is lvl 80 with decent gear.
    Uh, no? I agreed with everything ya said but this. Sure, it's not crowded on BlackRock world pvp zone everytime, but at night it gets crowded there, and it's fun. Saying nobody goes there is kinda hyperbole. And the major point is: BlackRock world pvp is WAY different from a normal realm world pvp. It doesn't even close to a good argument. I agree that gankers is a problem but, the leveling will not be blizzlike, so if ya don't like those gankers maps, ya can just do rdf and level in another map, and ya will get levels anyway.

13. Hello,

I am new here. Can someone please explain very clearly what does this mean?

"Marketplace similar to Icecrown/Frostmourne model."

1. Does this mean items in shop lile, Thunderfurry and every BIS from 1st day available in shop ?
    2. Will BIS items be available in shop as the server progresses through patches ?
    3. OR, only cosmetics, bags and mounts and never add BIS items in shop

Many thanks for the help in advance ! :)

14. Glad to finally see a release date. Time to start planning the no life life.

15. Yes. You say "I'm going to, personally, follow this challenge ruleset for my playthrough/this character." Then you have to have the self discipline to follow the rules you set for yourself.

Have fun!
    I just really liked the way ironman/HC worked in another server, I was hoping it would catch on with more servers. It's cool to work towards getting a title/mount

First ... 9101112132161 ... Last