1. I agree with u. In my opinion everything is very fast, I would give a little more time to prepare and enjoy each expansion

2. maan rates discussion is way past the beta phase. everyone has their own opinion based on their preference regarding the ideal length between progressions should be.
    i mean, i bet im not the only one seeing this project might be a milestone or an actual data gathering for future warmane's projects like the fact that this is based on previous projects aswell.
    who knows after the end of this onyxia project, the real statistic will be taken by warmane for your ideal realms, like maybe re-tuned onyxia 2.0, or a permanent vanilla/vanilla+ realm. i mean i know everyone wants to play in their ideal realm asap, but i think it's much better to take a data based on actual statistic than based on individual's opinion, i mean lordaeron was created based on that 'players ideal preferences', look at it now compared to icecrown.

3. The pace is very fast as others have mentioned, but I doubt they will change it. Faster pace encourages people to purchase gear from their store so they can keep up. They will lose revenue if they shorten the cycle and they aren't running a charity. That store is the only reason the server will be free.

While I'm sure most people want at least a year, if not longer (myself included), I don't see them changing it.

I could be wrong though... just my 2 cents...

4. are we going to use the wotlk client or a different client?

5. is see some people are low levels but i cant seem to find a way to set the level

6. is see some people are low levels but i cant seem to find a way to set the level
    You can't set the level, you can set xp multiplier on the xp bar.

7. is see some people are low levels but i cant seem to find a way to set the level
    People who created characters when the leveling phase of the PTR was active kept their character's levels. All new characters created on the PTR right now start at 60. Two weeks until launch, the instant-60 is just meant to give people who want to spend the time to try to test and find the last handful of bugs that can be fixed before launch, get their UIs straight, or whatever else.

At least, that's my assumption as a player...I haven't seen any official notice posted since they switched back to instant-60 on the PTR.

8. Are Realm First Achievements gonna be included from very start in Vanilla?

9. Thank you SO MUCH for making it a pvp realm, I quit shortly after hitting max level on the last seasonal realm for that reason. 3x exp seems perfect as well, I've always found the leveling experience fun especially with world pvp on a fresh server.

10. Hey Remember how Frostmourne released content every 3 months and people were spaming on forum about "Please release content faster, my guild is so bored people leaving it, please save my guild and push content forward" Yeah, Good times.

Or Hey rememmber when Warmane acctually listened to those people Once and released ICC one month eariel, in middle of December instead of Januarry, making everyone mad for Releasing content in Busy xmass/new year month? Yeah, Good times.

11. Are Realm First Achievements gonna be included from very start in Vanilla?
    Hopefully not, there weren't any achievs in classic and tbc anyway, highly doubt it they would add custom ones...

12. tried to join the disc that popped up and it said "invite invalid"

13. Yeah so I seem to have found an issue and hopefully the devs have thought about this: The client is 3.3.5 so we'll use 3.3.5 addons. The problem is that a few things have changed/gotten removed with the release of woltk...so how will we use 3.3.5 addons for classic content? (EG: atlasloot not showing the classic naxx loot table, questie not showing old/modified quests). What is the plan to deal with this? There would have to be specially modified addons for this server.

14. Yeah so I seem to have found an issue and hopefully the devs have thought about this: The client is 3.3.5 so we'll use 3.3.5 addons. The problem is that a few things have changed/gotten removed with the release of woltk...so how will we use 3.3.5 addons for classic content? (EG: atlasloot not showing the classic naxx loot table, questie not showing old/modified quests). What is the plan to deal with this? There would have to be specially modified addons for this server.
    Yes...some addons will need to be specifically updated to work with this server. Mostly those are addons that import data that's different (talent trees from 3.3.5 vs 1.12 or 2.4.3, skill and spell lists for characters that changes each era, or, as you pointed out, loot tables from raids that were "updated" with level 80 loot in 3.3.5). I saw someone post an updated Atlas Loot on the discord tonight that included vanilla nax/ony data...hoping they'll place it in the Onyxia Addons forum as well.

First ... 18262728293038 ... Last