1. That would be perfect, also if they put the alliance-horde percentages like in icecrown and lordaeron

2. About that, if the Server Starts 18th, and Beta close at 13th, does it means we will be able to make our characters and reserve names few days before server officially starts?
    No, it means the beta closes on the 13th and the server releases on the 18th.
    Anything else would come in an announcement.

3. what time is 15:00 server time, where is the server located so i can do the math

4. what time is 15:00 server time, where is the server located so i can do the math
    https://www.warmane.com/

Clock above Realms and their populations

5. I don't get it, can someone explain this server to me? Isn't Icecrown the same, but with 7x? The only appealing thing i see here is that everybody starts from scratch. Is that it?
    Also, what are the political implications of rushing lvl 80 and buying wrathful gear?

6. I don't get it, can someone explain this server to me? Isn't Icecrown the same, but with 7x? The only appealing thing i see here is that everybody starts from scratch. Is that it?
    Also, what are the political implications of rushing lvl 80 and buying wrathful gear?
    Icecrown is stuck in 3.3.5

Onyxia starts with Vanilla, then proceeds to TBC and after that WotLK. We go through the expansions and their phases. Later phases and expansion contents are disabled.

You can't just rush to 80 and buy WF. You can during the last phases, but that's years from now.

7. I don't get it, can someone explain this server to me? Isn't Icecrown the same, but with 7x? The only appealing thing i see here is that everybody starts from scratch. Is that it?
    if playing wow were a sexual intercourse, icecrown is the gas station ready-to-use slut. whereas Onyxia is a girl that some people want to talk first, know her, propose her, then marry her before u lay her on the bed.

idk, maybe a catch up system for people who want to skip the process. some people work their way to get a wife, some people just buy wives.

8. Well said.

And yeah "Progression" servers are the ones where content is locked before release date, so you simply have no access to Lich king raid, gear etc so you can experience the game as if some previous Content was "BiS" instead, just because better content is not available yet before later,
    Unlike Icecrown server where you complettelly skip Naxxarramas as there is no reweard from doing it really. Dungeons just provide better gear at this "All content is available" server

9. Great I really look forward to it. I am very excited but why is it so fast paced between some phases? 4 weeks per content is very fast. Way too fast. We wont have enough time to get gear. Is it possible to make it a bit slower? For example 2 months for all phases? Please answer this if you can.

Many thanks.

10. Great I really look forward to it. I am very excited but why is it so fast paced between some phases? 4 weeks per content is very fast. Way too fast. We wont have enough time to get gear. Is it possible to make it a bit slower? For example 2 months for all phases? Please answer this if you can.
    The game doesn't require every single player to be at the best gear for more content to be available. Old content isn't going to be locked out or vanish, you will still be perfectly capable of running older content to gear up if you're lagging behind.

If all players are lagging behind it isn't an issue - the content is available and no one will be doing it yet; if some players are ahead of others it also isn't an issue - it's just natural that players who invest more time get further than those playing less. The only real issue (when dealing with content that isn't seen for the first time ever in the world) is if we have players doing everything available and there's nothing further ahead for a long period of time - such as a whole month.

11. The game doesn't require every single player to be at the best gear for more content to be available. Old content isn't going to be locked out or vanish, you will still be perfectly capable of running older content to gear up if you're lagging behind.

If all players are lagging behind it isn't an issue - the content is available and no one will be doing it yet; if some players are ahead of others it also isn't an issue - it's just natural that players who invest more time get further than those playing less. The only real issue (when dealing with content that isn't seen for the first time ever in the world) is if we have players doing everything available and there's nothing further ahead for a long period of time - such as a whole month.
    from past experiences of a half dozen vanilla servers i think the timeline is spot on, especially with raids being 25man there will be little to no gearing issue

12. Will RDF allow high level players to queue for low level dungeons?

13. nope, on max level it allows from maraudon upwards

14. Any chance i can transfer at the end to lordaeron?
    Maybe if i don't use shop at all and locked at 1x xp or something?
    Thats the only reason i won't be playing it...

15. Will it be x3 real vanilla rates or x3 3.3.5 rates? I mean since its on a wrath patch?

First ... 24323334353644 ... Last