1. Hello, 2 questions:

1. Do we get worldbuffs and unlimited buff/elixir stacking etc.?
    2. When will shop items be available after each raid release? For example 2h Sword from Ragnaros will be avilable after the first kill of Rag ?

2. We all thought the same thing about 5x...
    There's a remarkable difference from the Beta thread to this one, though:

"Keep an eye at this section over the coming months as we will modify realm design based on Beta feedback and add more information as time passes" to "We have listened to your feedback and suggestions and improved our realm design accordingly."

3. Very sad u decided on x3 rates, makes the realm unplayable. Even so great work on which im sure is a great addition to the community. I myself cannot tolerate any sort of pay to win or increased rates as it take the fun of the grind that made wow such a important game for me away. But ill keep supporting warmane from Lordaeron.

4. Back then the PVP / PVE servers were balanced in number. Now with Onyxia being PVP every server is PVP with no servers where the PVE player base can play the game that we think is best. Taking down the only PVE realm to bring up a PVP server is just extra salt in the wound. The Warmane decision makers have the right to make their server however they want and we the PVE community can withold our support until we have a place to play.
    That is a good take. I don't get the point of removing the only PVE realm we had just for adding another PVP realm that we already had.

5. That is a good take. I don't get the point of removing the only PVE realm we had just for adding another PVP realm that we already had.
    i think the reason is obvious, just think about it.

6. That is a good take. I don't get the point of removing the only PVE realm we had just for adding another PVP realm that we already had.
    2nd season of frostmourne was pvp, and amazing. 3rd was just mehh.

7. I am waiting for lot of lowbie gankers and other miserable people to show up in numbers. Who knows maybe there will even be lvl 60 raid gear vs 0 gear 60s :0. But if you take out people whos life sucks IRL out of it, world pvp is fun and great.

8. Open 3 day early access for $100 like every other game. We will pay.

9. What version of addons will work? Wotlk?

10. What version of addons will work? Wotlk?
    yes, everything 3.3.5

11. What the hell... might as well...
    Can you make at least 1-2 zones per continent have the PvE setting, on a 3 days or weekly rotating basis?

12. I find it funny how the people that enjoy 5x try to flip the script and make fabricated claims / blindly say that people wanting 3x on a progressive server are the "vocal minority." That's simply not true, maybe your preference is is rushing to end game even though 75% or more of WoW gameplay is the leveling itself - but trying to leverage your preference with fake statistics is laughable...Also, thanks for making this Realm PvP / not cutting out 50% of the gameplay experience! I'm glad there will always be a looming threat / I'll need to look over my shoulder while leveling as opposed to cruising through the experience facing only easy, predictable, mindless NPC's

13. 3x is a good compromise, but the progression seems a touch fast.

I am one who prefers 1x, not because I like to no-life rush, but because I like to play over a very long period of time with plenty of breaks to do other things and play other games. To me, classic vanilla didn't last long enough before moving on to BC classic.

As it is even with the 3x speed the 7-9 months is a bit fast. I'd like to see a year for vanilla, and that way there is also a full run through the seasonal events. If BC and WotLK last 6 months each, that's a 2 year span for the whole sever lifespan and two chances to undertake seasonal quests.

I don't know if that's feasible or not, but I'd suggest drawing things out a bit at first over the holidays and see how people progress.

First ... 9171819202129 ... Last