1. Oh yeah, Multiboxing, that's what we really need in the server to make it even more cringier and transactional towards forcing people to use the cash shop.
    oh yeah I'm sure that mod who was talking about this realm not being P2W at all was telling the truth absolutely:D

2. Oh yeah, Multiboxing, that's what we really need in the server to make it even more cringier and transactional towards forcing people to use the cash shop.
    oh yeah I'm sure that mod who was talking about this realm not being P2W at all was telling the truth absolutely:D
    Feel free to simply not play in Onyxia if that's your attitude about it.

3. Oh yeah, Multiboxing, that's what we really need in the server to make it even more cringier and transactional towards forcing people to use the cash shop.
    I think that multiboxing is the most fun way to play and the main reason I play on warmane. It's also too expensive to play multiboxing on retail or wow classic honestly.

4. Oh boys. Iam so hyped right now. Thank you Warmane for making it possible!

Iam so excited boxing 5 druids and beeing the most useless guy on the server! It will be hella fun!
    Iam good with 5x but when we hit the mid with 3x its fine by me too.

The will be such a great experience! See ya on Azeroth!

5. so what version is this at phase 0?
    so that i can prepare my addon

6. Oh boys. Iam so hyped right now. Thank you Warmane for making it possible!

Iam so excited boxing 5 druids and beeing the most useless guy on the server! It will be hella fun!
    Iam good with 5x but when we hit the mid with 3x its fine by me too.

The will be such a great experience! See ya on Azeroth!
    The recommended classes for starting out boxing is actually 5 warlocks or 5 shamans, though I guess you're just joking.
    I've never ran 5 of the same class though, that seems a bit too boring for me. Part of the fun is playing wow more or less as a rts I guess.
    Definitely not for everyone, but it's still fun if you've got the patience for it. Now you don't even need to make 5 gmail accounts to do it.

7. Hi guys, will there be a debuff limit in vanilla?

8. It will run on a 0.5.3 Client. make sure u get the right addons (:

9. Hi! Stupid question because I'm new here. What does "server time" mean? What time zone are the servers in?

10. Hi! Stupid question because I'm new here. What does "server time" mean? What time zone are the servers in?
    Go to the first page on the right side of the website/home page where the server population is, up there you can see the server time for EST, we are +2 hours from the server time.

11. Iam well aware of that.
    But this time i give a damn on Meta, micromanaging or anything similar.
    Iam dead serious with those 5 druids - and dead serious about beeing absolutely useless! :D

1x Heal 4x Balance. (For Leveling one Feral tho)

12. They active arena for vanilla or ?

13. How long will last phase last before swapping to TBC? I hope it will be long enaugh for active players to get full BiS?

First ... 30383940414250 ... Last